Writers Block pt. 1

A/n: This is an actual story don't worry.

Hello, 

You are a journal, NOT a diary. You are here so I can write my thoughts and ideas for stories. I will tell you why you are here. I use to write all my stories in Central Park, but recently I've lost inspiration there. No one really surprises me anymore. I've mainly been thinking of ideas here at home. So far I have zero... I would ask my friends, but I don't have any. That might be because of how I describe things. I don't really use adjectives. I use nouns. for example, I am a fire boy. That means I'm hot-headed, speak the truth, emotionally delicate, worn out jeans and band tees, and stubborn. The only difference is that a fire bot is usually a morning person. I am not. Along with being a fire boy, I'm a thunderstorm. That means I wear leather jackets, have a sharp smile, constantly tangled earbuds, and cigarette afternoons. The way I am may also make people, not like me. Wait this isn't dairy. I shouldn't burden you with my problems. To end this off I forgot to tell you, my name is James Buchanan Barnes.

"Uhhhhhhgggg, this is useless. I can't think of anything," Bucky said closing the journal and slamming it on the coffee table. He was currently sitting in his penthouse staring out the window for inspiration.  

He sat there staring out the window for 5 minutes before he went to grab his laptop. He had no idea what to write tho. He then stared at his screen for 2 minutes before he closed it and shoved it in his bag, along with the journal. 

"I need a coffee," He mumbled to himself as he walked out the door. It was almost 10 a.m. 

Bucky then walked around the city looking for a nice cafe to try and write and get a coffee. That coffee was definitely needed. He walked about 5 blocks until he came upon a small cute and aesthetic cafe. When he walked in there were only a few groups of people there. He was disappointed at first, but then he saw a group of people that caught his eye.

The group consisted of a blonde man, a brunette man, a red-headed girl, and a bleach blonde girl. 

Bucky first ordered a coffee and then sat at a table. He had to pick the table strategically though because he wanted to watch the table and listen to their conversations without being noticeable. He was a table diagonal from the group and then pulled out his journal. He then looked back at the group and began writing.

Four characters. 2 male 2 female. 

First female- 
NAME:  Brianna - Bree
LOOKS: redhead, a mix of flower girl and sunrise girl, aka. Self-destructive, sunsets, bullet journal, ide coffee, piano, daydreams anxious, muted lipstick, shy in big groups, reads books, etc.

Second female-
NAME: Samantha - Sam
LOOKS: dyed bleach blonde hair, Ice girl, aka. would die for you, colored hair, leggings, secretly love violets, doesn't really care, sarcastic, silver rings, road trips and always has gum on hand.

First male-
NAME: Nathaniel - Nate
LOOKS: brunette hair, Mix of Transport and Technology, aka. wants to see the world, grease on the hands, dark circles under eyes, the newest gadgets, late nights, etc...

Second male-
NAME:

Then Bucky stopped writing. He looks back at the last person in the group. The blonde man. 

"He's really attractive," Bucky thought. He didn't realize he was staring until the man walked over to him. 

"Hello there," He said waving at Bucky

"Oh, um... Hi," Bucky said awkwardly

"Sorry to interrupt, but I was just wondering why you were staring," He asked

"Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to stare. I'm writing a story, well trying, and I was daydreaming trying to think of an idea."

"Oh, that's no problem. My name is Steve by the way," the man said

"My name's James," Bucky said shaking Steve's hand

"Well if you need any help writing a story, just ask. I may not be a writer, but I am an artist."

"That's cool what kind of art do you do?" Bucky asked as Steve sat down with him

"I mainly do sketches of things or people. I have a website where people can pay for sketches of people or things. Also, give me your phone so I can put my number in it," Steve said putting his hand across the table asking for Bucky's phone. Bucky unlocked his phone and went to his messages and then gave Steve his phone. Steve put in his phone number and sent himself a text.

"Hey Steve," the brunette man said putting a hand on Steve's shoulder, "it's time to go now,"

"Okay Tony," Steve said getting up, "Bye James," Steve said handing back Bucky's phone. Bucky took the phone and waved good-bye.

~~~ Time Skip till 8 pm and Bucky's back home ~~~

*BLINK*

Bucky looked down at his phone to see a text from Steve.

Steve: "Hey, this is James, right?"

Bucky decided text Steve back and see if he could have a good conversation with him.

Bucky: "Yep! How are you, Steve?"

Steve: "I'm good. Hbu?"

Bucky: "I'm okay. What are you doing?"

Steve: "I was watching a movie with the guys I was with earlier, but I got bored and wanted to talk to you?"

Bucky: "ahwww Steve! Anyways, do you have any story ideas? Right now I only have characters."

Steve: " how many characters do you have and who are they?"

Bucky: "I have 4 characters. 2 male 2 female."

Steve: "You could do a plot twist love story. Like the 2 males where dating the 2 females and then the guys end up falling for each other instead?" 

Bucky: "That's a cool idea! I'll think about it. Thanks!"

Steve; "No problem. Hey, do you wanna hang out some time?"

Bucky: "Sure. What do you wanna do and when?"

Steve: "How about tomorrow and I'll pick you up from your apartment and surprise you!"

Bucky: "Sure I guess." 

Steve and Bucky continued to talk until Steve was tired and decided to go to bed. 

~~~ Time skip to the next day ~~~

Bucky woke up ready for his date with Steve. Wait, its not a date! It's just two guys hanging out. Whatever. He had to get ready. It was already 8 o'clock and Steve was picking him up in a half hour. 

He decides to dress up but keep it casual. Instead of his normal leather jacket, he wore a grey sweater and black skinny jeans.  As he waited he decided to write in his journal.

Hello again, 

I know I said I wouldn't turn this into a diary and I won't, but I'm making a friend and that might make into a good story. I would say Steve is a  Vanilla boy. If this doesn't turn into a story, this is the description for what I was writing yesterday at the cafe. Btw a vanilla boy means fluffy hair, mainstream stuff, long hugs, binge watching shows, sensitive, baseball caps. He's almost the opposite of me. Anyways if I do write a story it would probably be a story about a dark boy who falls for this bright boy and then everything crashes and burns. I'm the dark boy. I'm falling for Steve, who is the bright boy. Let's just hope nothing slips or everything will crash and burn. Also, a reminder to myself to update my writing page saying I'm having writer's block, but am slowly getting started on a story. 

*DING DONG*

Anyways journal, I got to go. Steve's here. I'll bring you along, in case, I get any new ideas.

A/N: Okay there wasn't much Stucky in this, but this is like the intro to the entire thing. I've found different things where they describe people like Bucky does and fell in love with it and I created this mess. Anyways part two should be up tomorrow! Hope you enjoyed!