Cupid pt.1

Bucky was heading back to his stupid private school again. He left the house all dressed up in his uniform so his parents would shut up but once he got on the train he changed into a band-tee, leather jacket, black skinny jeans, and converse. He sat alone in a compartment and closed the door. Not even a minute later there was a knock at the door. He plastered on a smile and opened the door.

"There isn't any place to sit. Can we join you?" Bucky stood face to face with a group of people. 

Hmph the Avengers

Rolling his eyes he replied, "Honestly Stark, I would have thought you would know better."

He again placed a fake smile on and then slightly pushed them back and slammed the door in their faces. Through the small window, he could see there faces. Mostly pissed, some amused, and some just not tall enough to see through the window.

After a while, Bucky decided to go find some food.

"Don't forget my chocolate, Iron Man!" A voice called from back behind him. A chuckle resonated from another boy as Bucky heard footsteps behind him.

"Of course Rhodey!" Stark called back. Running a hand through his hair he slowed his pace and matched it with Buckys.

"Hey Barnes," He said in a laid back fashion

"What do you want Stark?" He hissed in reply, trying to quicken his pace.

"Nothing much. Just tell me, Barnes, why are you such a b*tch?" He smirked and put his hands in his pockets. Bucky rolled his eyes and grabbed some chocolate and licorice. 

"None of your business iron boy," He said with a voice filled with venom. For some reason, Stark froze and his eyes went wide. Then realizing it was a mockery of his nickname he calmed down.

Bucky spun around and thought to himself Why did the most arrogant person alive, aka Anthony Stark, look so shocked when I made fun of his nickname?

He decided to brush it off when he turned the knob on what she thought was his compartment.

"What a surprise, Barnes, considering you dissed us a few moments ago," Quill laughed dryly rolling his eyes. Bucky scoffed and sat next to Rogers.

"That's nice Quill. Anyways I heard Pott's got floor ruler as well as you Rogers. How did Stark react to that?"

"Not well." A voice grumbled from behind him

"Fascinating. I heard there was a meeting for them in the first cart. Wouldn't wanna miss that now would we Rogers?" Bucky said winking and then disappearing from their view.

~~~ Time Skip till they reach the School ~~~

"Hey! A** hat!" Bucky chuckled as he heard Elijah Carsons rude words

"My main b*tch." Elijah playfully glared at Bucky's nickname for him.

"Where's Pierson?" Bucky shrugged 

"Probably making out with Brooklyn," Bucky said as they walked into the auditorium and took their seats.

"I still don't know why he dates her! Honestly! She's your classic mean girl. I know it's rude to stereotype but she is!"

"Hey, C*ck-suckers!" Both boys turned their heads as a short blonde boy approached them. Bucky grinned

"Pierson! How's your hoe?" He asked as Pierson sat beside him"

"Bucky, I told you she isn't cheating on me!"

"Whatever." Before anyone could say anything else the Dean had cut them off and began talking to the kids coming here for the first year and then explained the rules. During that time Bucky and his friends were bantering with each other.