One Last Moment pt.2

A/N: I recommend you reread the first part of this just so it flows better. I'll explain later why this was updated later.

Suicide trigger warning. Do not read any of this if you can't handle it. I care for you and this is very dark.

~~~ FLASHBACK ~~~

"So where do you wanna go?"

"Well since we have limited time, why don't we go to the park?" 

"That sounds fun."

~~~ FLASHBACK OVER ~~~

We arrived at the park and all over there were kids running and playing and just having fun. 

"Oh! HEY, Hey, hey! Can we get ice cream? PLLEAASSEEE!?" He begged jumping up and down and tugging my hoodie.

"Sure! We'll get one for both of us." 

This is like a date. Is this a date!?  I question myself I guess I wouldn't mind dating him, but no... I need to stop.

I asked him what he wanted and then ordered for us.

"One vanilla and one mint chip please!" I ordered. As I ordered he walked to a small sitting area.  

I noticed Bucky was talking to an elder woman and the woman whispered something in his ear. Then they giggled. But others there gave them weird looks.

I shrugged it off though and walked towards him.

"Here's your ice cream," I said, giving it to him

He thanked me and introduced me to the elder woman. Then he went around the area and introduced me to others there. I greeted them and smiled. We then excused our selves from there.

He wrapped his arm around mine still eating the ice cream. I looked back at the sitting area and they were all giving us weird looks. 

"Where to next?" I asked, blowing off the looks

"Hmm... I don't really know." He said

I looked up. It was starting to get dark. I guess we didn't even realize time flew by that fast.

"It's getting dark," I say, "Where do you live? I could take you home." I offer

"I don't really wanna go back home. It's kind of a bad and f**ked up place for me..." He says getting quieter as he continues

He didn't need to explain anymore. I could tell by just those words why he wanted to jump. Just through those simple words, I could tell he has been through hell.

"Well, lets got to a restaurant and get some food, and then you can stay at my place." I offer. With that, his eyes light up and for once, he didn't force a smile.

We walked hand in hand down the streets, not caring what people thought. I'm proud I hung out with him. I like him... almost love him.

I know we just met, but there is just something about him that makes me want him more than anything else in this world.

We chose a simple restaurant in a downtown area. It wasn't anything fancy or crazy. Just basic, but I liked it.

I got a menu from the counter while Bucky went and found a table for the two of us. He chose one right in the center. We then read over the menu and called over the waiter and ordered our food. Then we waited. As we were waiting, a slow beat came on. He started pulling on my arm as if he was asking me to dance with him.

I waved my arms as if to signal No, I don't dance, but he still grabbed me anyways.

I couldn't help but smile though. He just looks so handsome and happy. Our fingers intertwined and locked. It was like the cliche saying, it was like all the spaces between our fingers were meant for each other.