Wanting This

Yes, Bucky and Steve were together. That was true. Of course, you did cute coupley things like hanging out and go on dates. There was just one thing everyone noticed they didn't do.

They had never kissed.

Sure they held hands and embraced each other, but the closest thing they did to kissing was maybe a peck on the cheek or forehead.  There was never any lip-to-lip contact. 

They were both very respectful of each other. They never would want to push the other's boundaries. They never flaunted their relationship and never did things the other didn't want to.

But soon Steve realized that he just might want to take this matter into his own hands and deal with his shy boyfriend what he wants.

Steve was just sitting in the common room on the first floor of the Avengers tower. He was doing some paperwork for S.H.I.E.L.D. It wasn't due for like another week or so but why not get it done. Beside him, Bucky was sitting also doing some work.

Steve finished up and started packing his bag and then relaxed. He sat there laying on the sofa he and Bucky shared. He took the time and just watched Bucky.

He was extremely handsome with his long light brown hair which fell into his face and would cover his beautiful icy blue eyes. His skin was soft and his metal arm never bothered Steve. He found it beautiful. Then there were his chapped lips that were still somehow very soft. Then again the only way Steve felt his lips were when he kissed his head good night.

Steve sighed as he looked at Bucky. Soon Bucky looked up, his gaze meeting Steve's.

"I-Is there something on my face?" Bucky asked whipping his face. Steve laughed lightly.

"Of course not. I was cherishing your face." Steve said casually

"Why?" Bucky asked, his cheeks flushing.

"Becuase you are very handsome," Steve said daringly sitting up. He had a bold look in his eyes. Bucky looked very confused.

"Are you okay, Stevie?"

Steve scooted closer to Bucky and slithered his arms around Bucky's neck and pulled him close. There noses touching. 

"I want us to act like a real couple," Steve replied with a serious tone

"What do you mean?" Bucky asked worriedly, "Am I... Am I not being a good boyfriend? Do want something? H-How can... How can I be better? What d-"

"No you're an amazing boyfriend," Steve laughed, "but I just want to do things other couples do."

"Like what?" Bucky asked cocking his head. Leaning closer, Steve let out a soft chuckle.

"This."

And with that Steve kissed Bucky Barnes.

Steve felt his lips stay frozen for a second, but slowly but surely, he began to kiss back. Steve's heart was pounding out of his chest as he straddled Bucky's lap, pulling their chests closer together. Steve felt Bucky's hands moving to his hips and gripping them.

The kiss was a bit shy, definitely inexperienced, but they loved it all the same.

Steve pushed Bucky back, laying him on his back. He looked at Steve his lips twitched into a smile. Steve pressed his lips to Bucky's again just love the way his lips felt on his own. Steve felt Bucky's lips part and then suddenly felt his teeth nibbling biting his lower lip.

"Mhm..." Steve hummed lightly as he opened his mouth for Bucky. His tongue explored past Steve's lips just calmly moving about. Steve moved his hands from Bucky's shoulders to his hair. His fingers glided through Bucky's soft strands of hair.

Steve felt Bucky's lips form a smile and his hands guided Steve's body closer to his. He was becoming confident and Steve was loving it. One of his hands were holding Steve's back while the other held his neck.

They were pouring out their love into each other. They were pouring how much they cared and everything they couldn't put into words. After all, actions speak louder than words.

"Stevie," He breathed against Steve's lips. Steve chuckled feeling the vibration against his lips. Then instantly the positions were flipped and Steve was now laying on his back with Bucky looming over him.

"Hey," Steve whined. Bucky grinned down at him.

"Yes?"

"That wasn't fair. I wasn't ready!"

Bucky just shrugged.

"All is fair in love and war, my dear," he purred in Steve's ear

Steve shivered as Bucky kissed his jawline and neck. They sat there for a while just like that then Bucky kissed him one last time loving and passionately.

"Damn, if I knew you were that great at kissing, I would have done that a long time ago," Steve laughed.

They moved so that Bucky was spooning Steve.

Bucky chuckled and planted a kiss on Steve's forehead.

"I've been wanting this," Bucky admitted, "I just- I just... I got so nervous. What if I did something wrong or made you made. Or worse, What if I hurt you? I'd never forgiven myself."

"Bucky babe," Steve murmured moving his body to face Bucky. He reached up and caressed Bucky's cheek. "I know you. I trust you, in everything."

"But what happens if I can't control him?" he said worry in his eye. Steve knew what he meant. His old counterpart. His winter soldier.

"Hey, babe. It's alright. He's a part of you and always will be. But he won't show up." Steve kissed his nose. "He's apart of you, therefore I love him. No matter what you say or do."

"Oh God, Stevie. I love you so much!" Bucky groaned

"I love you too, Buck."

They hugged tightly and Bucky buried his face in Steve's neck. They closed their eyes holding each other close feeling so happy, and safe, in each other's arms.

A couple of minutes later they heard the door open. they didn't move though, just stayed in each other's arms.

"Cap! Bucky!" Steve heard Tony call. The group of them saw Steve and Bucky cuddling.

"Awwww. How cute!" Nat laughed, "Is that still the furthest they've gone? Just past the hugging stage."

"Yeah, they've never even snogged. Cap's too innocent for that," Tony said

Clint giggled and nodded in agreement.

"Catch ya lovebirds later!" 

The group walked through the room leaving to go do some planning or cooking dinner.

Steve looked at Bucky and sent a confidential wink, which made both of you laugh. 

They'd never know.

A/N: There will be an update for Valentine's day don't worry. Even though I don't like valentines day I'll do it for all of you. Also, I updated the cover! Aren't you proud! Jk. Talk to you on Valentine's day!