Your Gay is Showing pt.3

"So where are we going to go shopping?" Steve asked. He really didn't wanna go shopping but he did it for Bucky.

"There is a shopping market near hear with a shop full of fancy clothes," Bucky suggested

"Who's gonna pay for that?" Steve asked knowing they were both on the poorer side. 

"Fine... there are some more clothes shops there so let's just look at those," Bucky said disappointed he wasn't going to the fancy shop.

~~~ Time Skip full of clothes from the 40's... yeah idk either. To the future when they go inside a clothing store! ~~~

"Okay, so what do you think I should wear?" Bucky asks

"I thought we were doing this for me," Steve said  

"We are! I also have to look nice!" Bucky said

"Fine... you should wear that," Steve said pointing towards a mannequin with a salmon colored shirt on with a black waistcoat and a red tie.

"I like it. So now for you. What do you like here?" 

"I like the outfit next to yours," Steve said. His outfit was a white collared shirt with a navy blue waistcoat and a red bow tie. 

"Ahhwww, Stevie you'll so cute with your little bow tie!" Bucky cooed

"Stoooopp Buck!" Steve whisper yelled trying to push Bucky back by his shoulder.

"Fine... for now. Let's go check out and then we will get started on part two of today," Bucky said grabbing the same clothes the mannequins wore. They went to check out and then went into the market area.

"So now what are we doing?" Steve asked handing his bag of clothes to Bucky not wanting to carry it. Bucky took it and carried it but shook his head at Steve.

"We will be buying some stuff to freshen up and then we'll go back to the apartment and freshen up." 

"Uhhhgggg... how long will all the shopping take?" Steve absolutely hated shopping of any kind. That's why anytime Steve needed something he'd ask Bucky to go and but it. 

"It should only be a little bit. We'll buy some new soap and try a few new colognes then fix your mess of a hair," Bucky said ruffling Steve's hair.

"It's only ever a mess when you do that!" Steve said annoyed. He was especially annoyed because even though bucky said it would be fast he knew it wouldn't. They would end up going to so many different stores to find the perfect cologne.

~~~ Time Skip to the final Store!!! ~~~   

"Buck I swear if this isn't the last store someone's gonna is hurt," Steve said angrily

"Yeah, you! You couldn't even hurt a fly. Also, I can't promise this will be the last store but it smells great in here. Also be thankful we found you some hair gel already."

"Yeah, yeah whatever let's just hurry up.'' Steve was so done with this. (Honestly, me when I go shopping)

"How about this one. Hold your arm out!" Steve did as Bucky said and held his arm out as Bucky sprayed the cologne on his arm. It smelt amazing! It was a musky smell of vanilla but also had a fruity smell. Steve loved it.

"Bucky! This is the one smell it," Steve exclaimed shoving his arm in Bucky's face. When Bucky smelled his arm he loved it and smiled.

"That smells great! Do you mind if we wear the same cologne?" Bucky asked really wanting to wear that one. 

"I don't care. Let's just hurry up! Please!" Steve said shoving the bottle of cologne in Bucky's hands. Bucky went to check out and then the boys walked out of the shop. They took a taxi back to Steve's apartment and went inside to rest. It was about 5:30 and Bucky offered to make them dinner. Bucky decided it would be another good test for Steve as they ate so Bucky made Steve flirt with him. Frankly, Bucky was enjoying Steve flirting with him until he remembered it was fake. He decided to call it off. Bucky helped Steve with dishes until he was about to leave.