Food fight

"Okay who wants to start with what they're thankful for?" Tony asked if he couldn't care less. They were doing an Avengers Thanksgiving! Tony even aloud Bucky to come.

"I'll go," Pepper said, "I'm thankful for my beautiful Tony, and for all my friends and family he with me right now! I know,  it's cliché. Get over it."

"I think that was great Pepper. I guess I'll go second," Wanda said.

They all went around the table saying what they're thankful for. Finally they began eating. As they were eating Steve accidentally flicked his cheesey potatoes at Tony. Steve started giggling.

"You think that's funny, do you?" Tony said

"Definitely" Steve responded still laughing

"You still think it's funny?" Tony asked throwing a spoonful of mashed potatoes in Steve's direction.

Steve ducked. It hit Bucky.

"Oh your f*cking on Stark!" He yelled

"FOOOOOOOOD FIIIIIIGGGGGHHHHHT!" Clint yelled before grabbing corn throwing it at Natasha and then ducking under the table.

Soon everyone was joining in throwing food at each other. The room was a mess. Their was small pile of mashed potatoes. Steve grabbed some and threw them at Bucky.

Bucky looked at Steve and ran at him. Steve tried to run away but he was to slow. Bucky tackled him. They both laughed and then realized what an awkward position they were in. Then they were just staring into each others eyes.

"Times up lovebirds," Tony called. They went actually dating. Also they wouldn't admit their feelings to each other even though everyone, including those two,  knew.

"Start cleaning up!" Bruce said throwing a rag at them taking down the the banner. (I'll stop with this joke now)

Bucky got off Steve.

"We'll continue this later," he said

Then he went to go grab the bucket of water.

It took two hours to clean the mess they made.

It was just Steve and Bucky left awake. Most people went up into their rooms but Steve and Bucky sat on the couch in the other room.

All of a sudden Bucky tackled Steve off the couch.

"What the hell was that for?" Steve whisper shouted at him, trying not to wake anyone up.

"I told you we would continue," Bucky whispered in his ear

"And where pray tell did we leave of?"

"Right before I did this," Bucky leaned in and kissed Steve. He responded back almost immediately. They sat there kissing for a few seconds before Bucky got up.

"You know what I'd be really thankful for?" Bucky asked pulling Steve up

"No. What would you be thankful for?" Steve said obviously knowing what Bucky was going to say. 

"You know what I'm talking about Stevie," he said cheeks flushing

"Maybe I do, maybe I don't. Why don't you say it out loud?" Stevie said brushing his lips on Bucky's neck right near his ear.

"Fine. Steven Grant Rogers, will you be my boyfriend?"

"I don't know... maybe... of course you jerk!"

"You little Punk!" Bucky said pulling Steve into an embrace.

Steve pulled away and brought Bucky into a long sweet kiss.

A/n: HAPPY THANKSGIVING! Sorry for not uploading the second part of lovers to liars, but as I said this week was busy. I had conditioning for indoor soccer and that lasted till 8:30pm and then on Tuesday I had to help my friend turn her room into an art space. Finally Wednesday I was driving to my cousins and I planned on we writing it on the trip but my hotspot was not working and there is no way in hell I was writing that on my phone. I also dont have internet here because it's being fixed. If it's fixed soon I'll finish lovers to liars, if not it will be uploaded as of Sunday. Hope you understand and again HAPPY THANKSGIVING!