How it Begins is How it Ends

An: This is kind of Lime... kind of um, yeah. No smut, don't worry. It's just lots and LOTS of kissing... I'm so sorry.

We were in love. So madly in love.

Let's start it off with how we got engaged.

He asked me to marry him after a battle on the beach. We had won, but I was blown into a pile of rocks. I was fine of course, but I had blood coming from my lip and nose. Bucky came over an picked me up out of the rocks. After that, we took a walk along the beach shore talking about the battle and how we were. After about ten minutes he stopped walking and pulled me back towards him. He gave me a kiss and we bantered a bit afterward.

Then as we were about to start walking again, he got down on one knee and asked me to marry him. At first, I thought he was joking but then he told me he was serious and I couldn't hold back the tears. He begged, afraid I would say no. 

"I can't imagine growing old with anyone else, nor do I want o. I know you're the only one I want to share the rest of my life with. There are so many ways to be happy in life, but all I need is you. I promise you, no one will work harder to make you happy---" Bucky started off, but I cut him off by closing the ring box and falling to my knees kissing him passionately.

Now here we are getting married. We decided to both were white tuxes, and if I must say so myself, we looked very dapper. I held a white bouquet along with wearing a long whit vail. 

It obviously wasn't a traditional wedding, but we made sure it was short and sweet and we really only invited the Avengers. Even Peter came. We also made our vows short and sweet. To be honest we just wanted to go on our honeymoon, which was right after the wedding.  

"Ever since we met, I knew that we were special together. From the way we talked to each other to the way we laughed with each other, it was different from anybody else I talked to. I realized there is nobody that I will ever meet that I will trust, as much as I trust you. I feel like I found what most people search for all of their lives. I love you, James Buchanan Barnes. I love every little detail about you and I'm glad to call you mine." 

"Love isn't always perfect. It's not always the perfect fairy tale from a storybook. Love is overcoming obstacles, facing challenges, and fighting together. Love is always holding on and never letting go. It's a short word, easy to spell, but so hard to define. But I now know that love is different to everyone, but I found my definition because of you. All I knew is that I saw us getting married and living together, waking up next to each other and having good morning kisses.  I saw us together, forever, and I realized I love you, so so sooooo much. I am permanently in love with you Steven Grant Rogers, and always will be."

Those were our vows. I remember them like it was yesterday. After our vows, we put on each other's rings. They were simple on the outside but engraved on the inside was the saying, "I'm with you till the end of the line." Then the justice of peace announced us to kiss. 

Bucky lifted my vail and we put our foreheads against each other and said, "I love you." Bucky then lifted my chin and kissed me. Everyone cheered and after a few seconds, we stopped and put our foreheads back together smiling like the idiots we were. After an hour or two everyone left and it was just Bucky and me.

Instead of leaving right away, we started our honeymoon on the beach. We watched the sunset and the waves of the beach rolling in. Then Bucky turned my head kissing me. We turned it into a short make-out session in the end. After this, we decided it was time for the honeymoon.

It wasn't much, it was just a couple's sweet in the hotel next to the beach. I thought it was beautiful though. There was wine set up on the table as we walked in.

Bucky sat on the bed and I brought two glasses of wine over handing one to Bucky as I put an arm around his shoulder sitting next to him. We sat there just drinking and talking. Well, it was like that for the first five glasses... next thing you know we're making out again. After a while, Bucky gets up and caresses my chin and then grabs my wine glass bringing it over and setting it on the table. 

He then walked back pulling me up and started leaning me over the bed kissing me. We then fell back and I grabbed the bouquet and lightly started smacking Bucky. He then took it out of my hand and threw it off the bed and we started kissing again. We tossled around on each other getting comfortable.

Next, we were sitting up and I was behind Bucky. I took of the tux jacket and turned him pushing him in the bed. I then started kissing his neck, but he lifted me up and turned us over and pushed me on the bed kissing me. Next, he lifted me up grabbing my collar as he continued to kiss me. He then threw my jacket off and threw me up against the headboard holding my hands above my head and continued to kiss me.

Things continued like this for a little bit before we decided to take a break and drink again. For a while, we sat there just talking but then again we got a little flirty and we were back to kissing.

I was lying down and Bucky was over me and we were kissing and then Bucky started kissing down my chest to my lower abdomen. Next thing you know, were sitting up and I was straddling Bucky as we kissed. We sat there making out before pants were off and he was left in his underwear. He was wearing a garter and took it off an flung it at me before dragging me down on him and kissing me again.

In the end, we ended up laying in the sheets cuddling, before falling asleep.

Now we skip ahead to today. We were in a battle. We separated during the battle. I was on the north side fighting with Tony and Nat. (RIP) Bucky was on the South West side fighting with Wanda, Vision, and Clint. The next thing I knew though after we won Wanda came running over to me tears running down her face.

She was dragging me while running over to where she battled.

Now it is present time...

I looked at his lifeless eyes, and my own filled up with tears so that I could barely see. Blood poured from his body, and his mouth was left in the form of a silent scream. As I saw that I could imagine what the scream actually sounded like. I feel to the ground in grief, touching the blade embedded in his chest, as he lay there in a pile of rocks. 

We were in love. So madly in love.

A/n: See what I did there. I started with the same sentence I ended it with. I also made it depressing, because that's my specialty. Also sorry I haven't been active I had finals and a test to see if I could get college credits for pre-calculus, but I didn't so that was pointless. (I'm in high school still. Also really sad because of that but I'm taking the test again over the summer. My problem is I have really REALLY bad test anxiety though.)

I'm also going on a 10 day trip to Spain for school next week!!! Because of this, I don't know how much I'll update, but I might if I bring my computer along, but I don't know yet. Also Happy Early Fathers Day!!

Finally HAPPY PRIDE MONTH BOIS!!!!! I LOVE ALL MY LGBTQ+ FOLLOWERS AND READERS. IF ANY OF YOU NEED A MOM, BROTHER, FATHER, SISTER, OR WHATEVER I WILL BE IT FOR YOU. I LOVE ALL OF YOU MORE THAN YOU COULD IMAGINE!!