Admit it

"It's not true!"

"Yes. It. Is. Steve, you can't push back these feelings!" 

"Tasha', I can't love him!"

"Why not?"

"I don't know! I just can't! Why do you even believe that I love him?"

"Do you really want me to list all the reasons?" Nat said exasperatedly

"I bet you can't even name 5!" Steve said annoyed 

"Whose capture made you immediately runoff, alone, on an unsanctioned and unsupported rescue mission with a prop shield and no plan?"

"SO?"

"You obviously love him, if you're going to put yourself on the line of death!"

"Fine, we'll consider that one."

"Whose 'death' caused you to go from 'I don't want to kill anybody' to 'I'm not gonna stop until all of Hydra is DEAD or captured?"

"Two"

"Whose sudden reappearance as an enemy asset caused you to break down so so so completely that you let the SHIELD team arrest you without a fight?"

"Three"

"Who did you willing offer to let kill you... KILL YOU STEVE! Because you would rather die than hurt him." 

"Fine, you got 4!"

"FOR WHOM did you go rouge for and take on a CIA kill squad AND then an unknown vigilante?"

"Fine you got 5, but that doesn't mean anything!!!!" Steve said not admitting to the truth.

"What will it take to get you to admit it, Steve?" Nat said agitatedly 

"Tell me something that really proves it."

"When you grabbed that Helicopter... It was like that instinct mothers have when they lift cars off of kids you know? Like adrenaline."

"I'm superhuman. I could do that even without him on the line."

"Still you did it because of him."

"FINE! I DIDN'T WANT TO PULL OUT THIS CARD BUT... Who were you willing to physically fight half of your friends for. WHO were you willing to let the other half of your friends go to prison for? FOR WHO? FOR F**KING WHO did you fight Tony almost to the death for? Who the Hell did you do that for? You don't just do that for anybody. He's special Steve!"

"I did it for Bucky..." Steve said awkwardly

"Exactly. You two went through so much together. You both care so much about each other... You love... You LOVE each other." 

"I guess I do... but does he really love me?"

A/N: I'm leaving you with that! If you guys want part two just tell me. Again sorry it's short. I'm sick and can only do so much. I'll try to upload another set of prompts during the week because that's always fun! Hope you enjoyed. 

Ps. Also thanks for over 800 reads. I really have no words, it's just amazing! I'll try not to freak out until we reach 1,000. Well if we reach 1,000! Thanks anyways lovely petals! 
... I don't know what I just called you either. LOL