I Thought It Was Bromance

I was getting ready to ask him out. The love of my life. Okay. Maybe I shouldn't go that far but I truthfully really liked Tony. Ever since coming to this new school Tony has been something super special in my life. We're best friends, well for now we are.

You just got to talk to him Steve, and then see if he'd want to be my boyfriend.

I was walking down one of the multiple hallways in the school when I saw Tony... and Pepper. They were talking, I thought, but when I got closer I saw her kiss him. I was stunned but kept my mouth shut. I felt tears in my eyes and started walking back to the dorms. As I passed I saw Bucky watching Clint and Natasha kiss. 

I couldn't even make it to the dorm's before I broke down. I sat on the edge of the fountain silent tears going down my face as I tried to calm myself. I then felt a light tap on my shoulder. I try to wipe my tears so I didn't look like I was crying but it was to no avail. I turned to see that it was Sam.

"Are you okay Steve?" he asks

"I'm fine. Just tired," I tell him. He nodded and messed up my hair.

"Go to the dorms and rest. I'll Mrs.Carter and explain," He smiles. I nodded and left.

When I got there, I saw Bucky sitting on the couch crying. I walked up to him and hugged him. I didn't know why he was crying but I know he needed a hug just as much as I did. He hugged me back and began to cry into my chest and then soon enough, I was crying with him.

**********

I woke up that morning determined to tell Natasha that I liked her. I was so confident she liked me back as we always did a little flirting. I strut down the hall into my first class and I saw Natasha grab Clint's hands, smile, and kiss his cheek. I smiled trying to hide my anger and sat by them. 

After a while, I turned to talk to them, but as I was about to say something the two started to make out. I just couldn't handle it. I burst out of the room.

I sprinted to the dorms and began to sob on the couch. Next thing I know two arms wrapped around me and hug me. I didn't know who it was but I hugged back. They then began to cry as well. 

**********

I woke up in a bundle with Bucky. We were basically spooning on the floor with tear stains streaked across our faces. Bucky looked a lot more peaceful than before as he slept. I smiled and slowly sat up trying not to wake Bucky. I then looked at my phone and went to Instagram. There I saw all the pictures of the new couples kissing and being cute. I threw my phone across the room and Bucky jumped up.

"Sorry," I mumbled dragging my hand down my face

"Wanna talk about it?" he asks referring to earlier that day

"I was already. I was going to ask Tony out, but no. Of course not," I say dramatically throwing my hands in the air, "he had to go and get girlfriend today out of all the days." Bucky then laid his head on my shoulder

"Then it ends up hurting so bad because you really cared for them," he sighs

"Yeah," I mumbled

"You know what?" He asks sitting up straight, "Fuck him and screw Natasha too. Let's just have our own bromantic date!" I smiled at him, "But not till I'm done napping," he adds

"I like it, but it's so cold. How bout we share a bed and take a quick nap?" I ask

"Sure bro, let's do it," He smiled. We then ran to his room and I plopped on his bed and so did he. We smiled at each other and drifted into a nice sleep.