Prompts 2

A/n: All of these stories are based on the prompts that are in bold above the story! This went well the last time, hope it happens again this time! Okay! have a fun time!

~~~ LISTEN HERE ~~~

Natasha was sitting in the coffee shop waiting for Steve and Bucky. She was going to attempt to get them together because honestly, she had nothing better to do. Anyways, she was sitting in a booth drinking black coffee and eating a plain donut. You might think it's boring, but she liked it.

She had been waiting there for five minutes and the boys still weren't there. She was thinking that if they didn't show up soon she was going to ditch. 

As she was getting up the two boys walked in and she sat back down.

"Took you two long enough," Nat commented

"We're only like eight minutes late," Steve said looking at the watch on his right wrist. 

As Nat watched Steve look at his watch she also noticed something else. Something peculiar. On Steve's right wrist, was his watch and in his left hand was Bucky's right hand.

"So who confessed?" She says patting her hand on the table to show the boys to sit down across from her.

"I did!" Bucky said sitting down and pulling Steve beside him and with a proud smile he continues, "And I made it short and sweet."

"No," Steve commented with an annoyed face, " what you actually did was scream, 'Listen here you little sh*t, I have feelings for you and it's about time we acknowledge them.' from the balcony."

"But it worked though!" Bucky said shooting finger guns at Steve.

~~~ Die for you ~~~

**One day earlier**

"Hey Bucky, there's only one chip left in the bag." Steve says showing him the bag, "you want it?"

"I don't just want it, I'd die for it," Bucky says reaching for it. 

"Sure Buck," Steve yawns as he put his arm around Bucky.

"It's true! That chip was very important to me. I need it for sustenance," he rants

"And what about the other 20 chips?" Steve asks

"They were also important because without them I would die, but I would still die for them!" He responds

"That made zero sense."

"It made perfect sense because without them I would die, but to get them I would die. That makes sense because I love chips, especially these chips and..."

**I'll save you from that rant! TIME SKIP TO PRESENT TIME!**

"You know how much I love you right Stevie?" Bucky asks. He has really been getting on Steve's nerves and this time he went over the line.

"Do I? Cus people I love don't steal my food and then lie about it. They also don't wake me up at every hour of the night because they are too lazy to make their own food. Shall I continue?" Steve asks

"No... but..., But I'd die for you?" Bucky states but it turns out more like a question.

"Are you asking or are you telling me?" Steve comebacks

"Telling you," He replies more confidently

"Well yesterday you said you would die for a potato chip, so I don't feel that special," Steve says scrunching his nose and shaking his head.

"Fine! I'll live for you! And you know that's saying a lot!" Bucky exclaims

"Wow... that's sad, but I know you truly love me though," Steve says pulling Bucky in and kissing his forehead.