Mistletoe

The most popular Christmas Eve party of the year was here again! As always it was at the lovely StarkTowers. A lot of celebrities, including the Avengers, would be there.

Bucky and Steve had been dating for a little over a year now. Well, they were. Recently Bucky was being a little bit of an a**hole and Steve couldn't take it anymore, so they broke up. So now they had to find new dates for the party. Steve went and asked Sharon. I mean who else would he ask.

Bucky, on the other hand, had no idea who he would ask. He went on an online dating site to try and find someone that way. He actually got a reply very fast. His name was Jack. He had curly hair that suited him very well. It was a mix of a reddish color and brown. His eyes were a piercing blue. Anyways he was very good looking and Bucky knew he would make Steve jealous.

Steve decided to be extra and order a beautiful limousine. Bucky just decided to show up in a convertible even though it was below freezing out. They both showed up at the exact same time. Steve saw Bucky and tried to make him jealous by spinning and dipping Sharon down into a kiss. Bucky saw but grabbed Jack's arm and pulled him inside pretending not to notice.

There was a surprise at this party though. Stark came up with an amazing new invention. It was a mistletoe that would build a fortress around the 2 people until they kissed. The longer they refused the longer they had to kiss. Also, they may have to kiss more then once if they wait really long.

Stark didn't tell anyone about this.

So far most couples had kissed under it so all was good.

Now was time for the dance. If you had a date, you were to bring them to the dance floor and dance near another couple so you should switch between people. This was Pepper's idea. She thought it was a good way for people to mingle.

Sharon and Steve walked to the bottom far right corner. They ended up right next to Bucky and Jack and Steve was about to switch but it was too late. The music began. Steve tried to show off his best moves with Sharon and Bucky did the same with Jack. Then they switched. Steve was dancing with Jack and Bucky with Sharon.

"Hello there! I'm Jack, James' date. Who might you be?" Jack asked kindly as they danced since they were supposed to mingle.

"I'm Steve. I'm Sharon's date." Steve said monotoned. Jack didn't seem to notice though because he carried on as giddy as ever.

"Well nice to meet you, Steve. What do you do for a work?"

"I'm an Avenger. Captain America actually. How about you?" Steve said perking up at the end. Maybe he could make Jack fall for him and mess with Bucky.

"Oh, that's very amazing. I'm just a boring photographer. Since your an Avenger, you must work with James, because he works for them part-time."

"I do work with him. He really doesn't do much there though since he was a criminal." Steve wanted to play his cards right.

"Yes, he was. That's okay though, he's much sweeter now though," Jack said still giddy. It was like he was drunk

"That's surprising. He's usually quite rude," Steve said moving slightly closer to Jack.

"Well, I'm sure he'll be better!"

"I hope so! Has he ever told you how beautiful your crystal eyes are?" Steve asked pulling Jack a little closer.

"No he hasn't," Jack said moving very close to Steve. His plan worked.

Bucky and Sharon already knew each other so they didn't really know what to say to each other.