Liars to Lovers pt.2

A/N: This is going to start about an hour or so after Steve ran out of the tower. There will also be an A/n at the end of this to say thank you!

Bucky was staring at the rain thrashing rain. Watching it pound on the unfortunates below. As he watches the rain he pulls his soft grey crew neck closer around him. He watched a man about his age move around cars, as the short blonde hair stuck to his head. He smirked and walked back to his chair and sunk down into it. He was glad he had a mug of nice warm tea and that he wasn't that guy. Man, life was good. He was about to watch some Tv when his doorbell rang.

"Hm, that's weird. I didn't hear the telecom. Probably just a neighbor," he mutters as he walks to the door. 

He opens the door to see a very wet Steve Rogers standing, shivering, and soaking the area around Bucky's apartment. 

"Steve?" Bucky questioned. Even under that soaking mess of a man, you could still pull out Steve's iconic smile.

"Yeah, hi.  I uhh... I sort of have a problem. Well more like we have a problem." he replied

"I haven't seen you in how long? How can we have an issue?" Bucky asked, "Also come in before you die at my front door. 

Steve walked into Bucky's apartment. It was very snug and neat. 

"This is a nice place you got here," Steve said trying to make small talk and not freak out at the fact he is in Bucky's apartment.

'And you're dripping all over it. come with me now," Bucky sighed grabbing Steve's wrist and dragging him to Bucky's bedroom. Steve was blushing hardcore.

"So this is where the magic goes on." He said more as a statement than a question and then laughed awkwardly.

"Just shut it and take your clothes off," Bucky commanded as he dug through his drawers to find Steve clothes.

"I usually like to be asked to dinner first." Bucky didn't even respond, but he did shoot a pair of pants straight at Steve and it hit the place where the sun don't shine, making Steve groan.

"I pray to God that your underwear and other necessities of that sort are still good to wear?" Bucky asked.

Steve nodded

"Well go down the hall into the bathroom and get dressed. Then give me your wet clothes and I'll put them in the dryer and you can tell me whatever our problem is."

A couple of minutes later, Steve returned wearing the comfiest clothes he has ever worn. He then settled into the comfiest chair his butt had ever felt. 

"Hope you like British Breakfast,"  Busky said exchanging the tea for Steve's wet clothes. 

"You would be a great dinner host or something," Steve said. Bucky sat down next to him, it felt too close for Steve's comfort. Well, everything about this was uncomfortable for Steve.

"So what is our issue?" Bucky asked. His eyes were glistening confused on why it was also his problem. Also to add onto that it's not every day that a hot a** man shows up at your door. Wait, no Steve's hot not his a**. Well, his a** was also really good looking.

"I sort of need you for something next Sunday," Steve said sheepishly rubbing the back of his neck.

"Whatever could you need me for?" 

Steve didn't know how to reply. There isn't a handbook on how to tell an old friend that he needs to be your fake boyfriend. Or is there? No, no there isn't. 

"Weeeellllll, I was at lunch with the Avengers today and the conversation kind of turned to you and because I didn't give any opinion, because really didn't have anything to say, they all assumed that I had a crush on you," Steve said  carefully