Tag and explanation

1. My nickname is Mamuah/ Mimi as you all know. Let's just say my friend tried to say my name backers and couldn't do it but what she said stuck!

2. I have green eyes, but one of my friends are convinced they're grey.

3. I have a light brown, almost like a dirty blonde color

4. Uhmmm... I'm a theater kid in school and I love musicals, but can't dance for the life of me.

5. Favorite color is army green. Absolutely love it!!!!

6. We have a guest room in our house, but I'm usually in there with the TV playing something on YouTube while I sit in the worlds comfiest chair writing.

7. That's a really hard question. I love a lot of celebrities. To narrow down this question I'll have it be someone who's alive. Now I have only like 500 to choose from. Jk, but I guess right now I'll go with Tom Felton. I've been addicted to his insta live vids where he's singing.

8. Right now it's either Hold on, by Chord Overstreet or You Said You'd Grow Old with Me by Michael Schulte. I recommend listening to both.

9. Either bears or wolves!🐺🐻 If you couldn't tell already I'm very indecisive!

10. All The Bright Places by Jennifer Niven. If you want to read a book then cry I recommend this.

I'm not going to tag 20 people, I just thought this would be fun because I_Am_Steve_Rogers tagged me! Ok, now explanation time...

The ending of 2018 was a little on the hard side for me. If you remember me mentioning my cousin's dog, then you know she had lung cancer. My aunt and cousin loved her so much that they couldn't put her down, but my brother was told from one of my cousins that she was put down. That was really hard on me because she was like a therapy dog to my aunt, cousin, and I. I cried my self to sleep that night. I was really upset for a while.

 So the day I promised to upload the second part to the writer's block, my mom took my family to go see my cousins for 2 different reasons. One to see my cousins I haven't seen since 2013 (he lives in another state but is the son of my aunt I mentioned before. He's staying at my aunt's house too) and the second reason why was because the dog didn't die. 

We could only stay for a few hours, but I was pretty much attached to the dog. When we left I said goodbye and was in tears. My parents promised they'd take me to have fun the next day. It was fun, but not as much as I could have hoped. Then we officially returned home yesterday. We stayed home for new years and watched the Tv. Then when I went to bed I sat there silently crying for 2 hours. 

A sudden depression just hit over me. The fact I didn't have a companion to make me feel that I have someone. The fact I go back to school tomorrow. I just felt so alone. 

So I'm in a little bit of a depression and I'm scared. I really don't know what to do. I feel like a selfish, horrible, idiot. I just want someone to hold onto me and tell me I'm okay and they'll always be there. But I won't have that, not for a while.

Long story short, I won't update till not this weekend, but maybe next. I'm so sorry, it's a lame reason to leave. Sorry for ruining your new years.