She's Right

I was currently on a date with Natasha at a local coffee shop. We had been friends since we were quite young since we lived on the same road. We started dating 3 years ago when we were in college. Our relationship didn't really change except now we said I love you and kissed each other.

We had been going to this coffee shop on dates for a year and a half now and we actually became good friends with one of the workers here. His name is Jame's but I call him Bucky. We met him on our fifth date and he ended up being the cashier almost every time we came and we ended up becoming really good friends. He even visited us during his breaks. 

I always knew I was closer with Bucky then Natasha was with him. They still got along quite well, but they only talked when they were in the coffee shop. When I wasn't with Nat and Bucky was off work, I'd be hanging with him somewhere. We got along really well as if we were best friends in some past life.

Bucky even served Nat and me today. We were currently sitting at a table near the window, but I could see straight towards the counter where Bucky would give me cheeky smiles.

"How are you love?" I asked Nat

"I don't have feelings. I take them into an abyss deep within my soul and throw them off a cliff," she responded with a smirk

"That's oddly specific," I chuckled

"I'm fine," she smiled, "how about you."

"Pretty good! Bucky and I went out to the park yesterday and just walked around. Oh! And we fed ducks! I should take you there sometime!"

"That sounds nice Cap. I'd love that."

"You know, I've never wondered till now, but why the nickname Cap?"

"Well one, you always wear hats and two, you're always the captain in everything you try out for."

"Oh! Well, I like the name!" I smiled

"And I like you," she said leaning in. I leaned in as well and gave her a kiss and just as we broke apart something hit the table. It was Bucky's hand.

"Ohhhhh did I interrupt something special?" He asked moving his eyebrows up and down. I laughed at him

"Hey, Buck!"

"Hey Stevie boy, hey Natasha!" He greeted pulling up a chair

"Hi James," Nat smiled

"So what are you love birds up to?"

"We were just talking," Nat explained

"Awh, that's not true I saw you kissing."

"Well, we were talking and kissing."

"Now you admit to it. Is my little Stevie getting all romanced," Bucky said flicking my nose

"I was and you ruined it sir, but you're lucky I like you."

"What? I'm liked, by the Steve Rogers? How lucky am I?"He chuckled nudging Nat giving her a smile. She gave a small smile in return

"You're so weird," I say smacking the back of his head, "But can you text me that address of the park we went to?"

"Did you enjoy it that much?"

"Yeah, I plan to take Nat there!"

"Oh, um yeah I'll just text you after work," He said. He gave me a kind of sad smile. I was confused but didn't question it.

"Thanks! I want to go somewhere fun with you again though! Maybe an amusement park! That would be a lot of fun!"

"Yeah, that would be awesome! If you two could excuse me, I'm going to take a quick bathroom break," Bucky said getting up from the table and leaving towards the restroom.