Stop Doing That

Steve and Bucky were friends for a while. Well, they both wanted more than that and they both knew it. So one day Steve decides to act upon it. 

"Hey, Buck? Can we talk?" Steve asked as he walked into their shared apartment and sat on the couch. 

"You're not asking me to move out, are you?" Bucky said looking up from his book. Steve chuckled.

"No. That's not even close."

"So what is it?" Bucky asked

"You make me laugh. You make me smile. You're sometimes crazy and a little awkward, but that's why I want us to be more than friends." Steve said looking hopefully at Bucky. 

"But you annoy me!" Bucky whined obviously lying. Steve saw that he was lying.

"You're right. I'll annoy you, piss you off, say stupid things, then take it all back. But put that aside and you'll never find a person who cares about you more."

"Ahwww! Stevie!" Bucky said embarrassing Steve. Bucky had the widest smile on his face. 

"Your smile is literally the cutest thing I have ever seen in my life," Steve said pulling back from the embrace 

"What are the perks of dating you?" Bucky asked wiggling his eyebrows

"You get cuddles, sometimes I'm funny, I'm too ugly to cheat on you," Steve said laughing, "lots of kisses, surprise kisses, more cuddles, play fights, also I may give you the last slice of pizza. Emphasis on may."

"I like the sound of that," Bucky said starting the cuddles Steve promised. 

"Good, because I'm all yours," Steve said laying his head on Bucky's head.

"Good, because I just want you. That's all. All of your mistakes, smiles, giggles, jokes, sarcasm, everything about you," Bucky mumbled slowly falling asleep into Steve's arms. Steve hugged Bucky closer and lifted his head up to place a kiss on Bucky's head, then put his head back where it was and fell asleep.

 They slept until sunrise the next day. Bucky was the first to wake up. He found it unbelievable that he was actually in Steve's arms. He woke Steve up with a kiss on the cheek. 

"Morning beautiful," Steve said kissing Bucky on the head.

"I fell asleep wanting to kiss you and I woke up this morning and that feeling hadn't left," Bucky said snuggling into Steve

"There is something about you I'm scared to lose because I know I won't find it in anyone else," Steve says 

"You gotta stop doing that," Bucky said

"Stop what my love?" Steve asked confused

"That. Stop doing that!" Bucky exclaimed

"What?" Steve asked seriously confused

"Saying things that make me want to kiss you," Bucky said. Steve laughed

"There are endless sweet things to say to you, but the sweetest one is I love you," Steve said. Bucky couldn't take it anymore. 

He leaned in and kissed Steve passionately. Steve wrapped his arms around Bucky gathering Bucky into him. They rolled onto the floor tangled together still kissing.