Prompts!

A/N: This is just a bunch of stories based off the bolded writing prompts!

~~~ You got a pretty face there ~~~

"Hey, Stevie," Bucky said walking over to the couch in the middle of the coffee shop. 

"Hey, Buck!" Steve said excitedly 

"Okay! Let's just pretend I'm not here," Tony said annoyed he wasn't recognized. Man did he love getting attention.

"Sorry, but who are you again?" Bucky asked

"Yeah, whatever old man!" Tony said irritated at Bucky. 

"You got a pretty face there," Bucky said 

"You talking to me?" Tony asked confused 

"No! I was talking to the one with the pretty face aka Steve," Bucky said annoyed the Tony thought he was talking to him. Like that would ever happen. 

"Ohh, umm, thanks," Steve said awkwardly 

"And some pretty nice lips,"

"Thank you?"

"It would look amazing sucking on this..."

"Popsicle! You want a popsicle, Steve?" Tony interrupted. Terrified at what Bucky was going to say.

"What's going on?" Steve asked confused

~~~ Get down from there ~~~

"Get down from there!" Steve yelled at Bucky. Bucky was sitting at the top of the tree in his backyard. It was very tall.

"NO! WAY!" Bucky yelled down to Steve.

"I will call the police to get you down!" Steve threatened

"Go ahead! I dare you!" Bucky called down knowing that Steve wasn't going to actually call the cops. Steve ran inside. Not to grab a phone but to grab something else. He ran outside.

"What if I had cookies for you?" Steve said pulling the box of cookies from behind his back. 

"I would have fought them you know!" Bucky exclaimed jumping down from branch to branch. Steve hands Bucky the cookies once he's down.

"I know you would have," Steve said hugging him. 

~~~ Touch the butt ~~~ 

Steve's new favorite movie was Nemo. He had put off the rest of his bucket list to just rewatch Nemo over and over and over and over again. If he was ever in a conversation with someone even if it was something serious, he brought up something from Nemo. The only person who also found a fascination with Nemo too was Bucky because he was new to it as well. Steve walked into the kitchen of the Avenger's tower and saw a vision looking angry as he tried to cook something. 

"Hey there, Mr. Grumpy Gills. When life gets you down do you wanna know what you've gotta do?"

"Don't start this AGAIN, Steve!" Vision said hearing enough of it. Steve had a mischevious smirk on his face. 

"Just keep swimming. Just keep swimming. Just keep swimming, swimming, swimming. What do we do? We swim, swim." Steve sang loudly at Vision.

"Steve you have five seconds to leave this kitchen!" Vision said looking as if he was going to rip steves head off. Man, if looks could kill. Then Steve looked up thoughtfully.

"Anemony, anemone... Anemonemeony...." Steve said repeating what Nemo had once said. Vision looked back at him and glared. Steve then ran out of the kitchen up to the theatre room. Bucky was standing outside the door. 

"Hey guess what?" Bucky asked as Steve walked up to his boyfriend. Well, they said they weren't but everyone knew otherwise.

"What?"

"Sea turtles. I met one, and he was a hundred and fifty years old!"

"Hundred and fifty?"

"Yup" Bucky laughed

"Best movie ever!" Steve said

"I know right? What's your favorite quote?" Bucky asked

"I'm gonna touch the butt," Steve said laughing

"You should touch my butt," Bucky muttered.

"Okay," Steve said smacking Bucky's butt

"Didn't expect that to work, but I'm glad it did!"

"I KNEW IT! YOU GUYS ARE TOGETHER!" Clint screamed running out of the theatre room, "Also that was cringe, Buck."

~~~ Bite me ~~~

Steve and Bucky have been having tiny arguments over the past few days trying to help each other learn better comebacks. Well, Steve didn't quite get that he shouldn't take them literally. 

"What do you mean you use shampoo then conditioner and while you have conditioner in your hair you also use body wash?" Steve asked Bucky

"What's wrong with that"

"It's just weird,"

"You're weird!"

"Why do it though."

"Saves water I guess."

"Uhg... whatever. That's just ridiculous." 

"Oh bite me a**hole," Bucky said rolling his eyes.

"Okay"

"Wait what?" Bucky said confused. Steve then leaned and bit Bucky's shoulder. Bucky gripped Steve's arm. Steve pulled back with flush cheeks. 

"Who told you to stop! Bite me, a**hole!" Bucky said. His eyes were dilated and his cheeks were a rosy pink.

"As you wish," Steve said with a wink.

A/N: I know I said I was uploading on Sunday. Until today I thought I did. But... apparently, wattpad didn't upload it. AND along with that wattpad also deleted the story. I'll try having it updated this weekend along with another story. Also sorry about the short prompts. I couldn't really think of a story so I decided I would do different prompts. Hope you enjoyed!