Halloween Party

Tony Stark was holding his annual Halloween party at the Avengers tower. Everyone dresses up crazy and has a lot of fun. This year is the first party that Steve and Bucky will be at together ever since things got back to normal. Weeeellll not normal but you know what I mean.

Anyways, if you didn't dress up you had to wear a dunce hat. You were always made fun of if you did. Steve was in a bear onesie, so he was okay. Bucky showed up to the party in his normal clothes, but Tony didn't make him wear the Dunce cap. It made Steve extremely confused, but he brushed it off.  

For the first part of the party, most people drank. Especially Bucky because he wanted to get drunk but because of all the work Hydra did on him it was hard. Soon enough though, he was drunk. 

Now it was time for the worst part of the party. Tony stupid games. Last year it was a game called "Nasty Things." Steve did enjoy it but he didn't think things could get worse than that but this year... they did.

They were going to play, 7 minutes in heaven.

Tony separated the party into two groups not carrying if a guy got a guy or a girl got a girl. Group one, which Bucky was a part of, put items into a bag.  Bucky put in a tiny metal star. Then Tony said he was putting a twist on the game.

"Okay, now that everyone has their item in the bag group two will pick an item. BUT group two, I ask you to hide your item. When you all have your item, we will place group one all into their respective closets. Then will put group two with their people. Got it? Good" Tony said 

Steve was the last to choose from the bag. He picked out a red metal star. He was really confused. He didn't know if it went with someone's costume or who they actually are. He would just have to wait and see.

Everyone was in a closet with their partner. Now it was just Steve. He went into the last closet. It was pitch black and no light. He grabbed a flashlight off a shelf and shined it in front of him. He saw Bucky.

"Hey Bucky," Steve said awkwardly

"Hey Stevie," Bucky said with a wink obviously drunk.

"This is supposed to be a costume party. What are you? I mean Tony makes everyone wear the Dunce cap if they aren't dressed up." Steve said

"I know, I dressed up." 

"And pray tell Bucky, what are you dressed up as?"

"Your future boyfriend," Bucky said with intense eyebrow wiggling.

"What?! How drunk are you Bucky? You don't have to lie about liking me just because I like you."

"Why do you think you where always the last one for everything. This was all set up to make sure you would grab my star. I got drunk to make sure I could tell you this." 

"I'm supposed to believe the hottest person wanted me?" Steve said in disbelief.

"So you think I'm hot," Bucky said grabbing the flashlight putting it on the shelf and placing his hand on the arch of Steve's back, "and anyways you're perfect," He says pressing a kiss on Steves' cheek. "And absolutely beautiful."

The enticing tone in Buckys voice sent shivers down Steve's spine. 

All of a sudden Bucky is unzipping Steves costume. Bucky starts kissing from Steve's waist all the way up to his neck. He lingers sucking on the sweet spot. Steve couldn't take it anymore and moved Bucky's face up to his and kissed him. At first, it was gentle and slow, but then their body's started moving together. They continue to kiss but it gets more rough and playful.

They pull apart to breathe.

"So am I your boyfriend now?" Steve asked breathlessly

"Happy Halloween, babe," Bucky says pulling Steve back into a kiss

Steve took that as a yes.

A/N: HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE! I'm wishing you a day full of frights and a for a bag full of sweets! This year I dressed up as a person from the Steampunk era if you wish to see check out my insta.