Thank the Janitor

TW: Self-harm, Suicide, PTSD, and homicide are mentioned
(The beginning is based on an actual prank that was pulled) 
(For this one-shot, Steve and Bucky share a YT channel and also have their own separate ones)

Sitting in Bucky's passenger seat I roll my eyes when he tells me my directions were wrong. We just came back from Tony's house and Bucky decided to take a wrong turn.

"Bucky, come on. We were going the right way. Just turn around," I say rolling my eyes as we start to make our way into the wrong part of town. He turns into an alleyway and I sigh. "Do you even know where you're going?" I asked in annoyance. Bucky looked at me and then back at the street.

"Let's just keep going and see what happens," Bucky responds. I sigh but nod my head. I look out the window but the car makes a weird noise and moves awkwardly.

"What are you doing?"

"That's not me," Bucky says nervously. I rubbed my eyes and groaned. Bucky stopped the car completely and got out, going towards the trunk.

"What are you doing now?"

"I'm seeing if there's a flashlight. Stay here."

I sat in the car looking out the window at the weird neighborhood and alleyway. Bucky then came back opened the driver's side door telling me that he's gonna pop the hood. He then stands in front of the car looking in the hood.

"How do you do this?" Bucky asks. I open the door standing next to him."I don't even know where the oil thingy is."

I look in the hood. "I don't know how cars work either."

"Just don't get too mad," He laughed. I smiled softly at him before everything went black. I felt something over my head. I started to freak out, but once I heard Bucky scream, I freaked out even more. Suddenly everything went quiet and all I could hear was Bucky's screams and mine.

"LET ME GO!" I scream and kick around. I try to get loose but two stone arms wrap around me.

"Stop squirming kid," a grungy voice whispers in my ear. Hot tears streamed down my as I heard duck tape. I kept pleading as the person taped my hands and ankles. I kept calling for Bucky just wanting to hear his voice.

I was thrown into something harshly. I could feel the leather of the car seats and realized we were in the car. I decided it was best if I shut up, but I screamed one last thing.

"LET US GO, YOU BASTARD!" I screamed. After that, I broke down sobbing thinking of Bucky and all our friends.

I was then sitting a plastic chair with my wrist and ankles duct-taped to it. All I could hear where some whimpers and my sobs. I felt the bag ripped off my head. I'm rocking the chair back and forth trying to get free seeing Bucky next to me.

"Bucky. Bucky it's gonna be alright. It's gonna be alright," I say keeping my voice as calm as possible.

I see a tall man with a mask walk in front of us and grab Bucky, and continue to take his bag off. Bucky looked at me worry written in his eyes. I continued trying to comfort him.

"Please... please, what do you want?" I cried, "Just leave us alone! We're just kids. Some dumb kids from Brooklyn. Please!" I sobbed harder. I tried pulling on my arms again but the duct tape kept them locked in.

The tall man takes out a gun and my eyes go wide. I move in harsher movements trying to get free.

"NO! GOD PLEASE NO! I'm begging you!" I'm screaming at the top of my lungs. The man continues to lift the gun to Bucky's head.

"NO! He's everything I have!*" I screamed right before I hear a gunshot and Buckys body goes limps as the chair falls back. I screamed harder than I have ever in my life.