Not Your Classic F-Boy

Steven Grant Rogers was your average stereotypical F**k-boy. He was a jock. He was tall. He was extremely handsome. He was overall perfect. He could wink at anyone and they would faint. Except for one person. James Buchanan Barnes. 

James was a bit of a bookworm and quite smart. 

James and Steve both knew each other quite well. They had similar friends, so  Steve had a chance to be around James a lot. He even got to call him Bucky. That's only because Steve begged him. 

Bucky and Steve went to the same University. Cypress Academy. (I don't know if this is an actual school. I just made it up) They even stayed on the same floor. Each floor had there on little commons with a fireplace with chairs and sofas and a Tv above it. There was also a few miscellaneous things scattered around.

Bucky was currently reading his favorite book, Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban. (It might not be his fav, but it is mine) He was sitting in his favorite chair. It was a large chair that could fit 2 people and it was to the right of the fireplace. It was very peaceful, but as normal for Bucky, every good thing is ruined.

"Hey Bucky," a smooth voice said. It was someone behind him. He glanced from his book and saw Steve behind him grinning down at him.

"Hey, Steve." He smiled and returned to his book. Then Steve sat down next to him. 

"Whatchya reading?" Steve asked looking at Bucky with interest

"Harry Potter," Bucky said absentmindedly

Bucky didn't pay any attention to Steve. If he did he would have noticed the sparkle in his eyes. 

Let's just put this simply. Bucky was completely oblivious to the boy beside him. He couldn't see how Steve felt about him. He didn't think anything of the physical contact like when he put his arm around Bucky. He just didn't give Steve much thought as he had seen Steve do this with every boy and girl.

None the less, it still made Bucky sick that he did this. He hadn't fallen for the macho, testosterone-fill spell that he cast on everyone. Most people called it "Steve magic." So original right? 

Then Steve was called by his friends and he left Bucky to his reading. All Steve knew was to either give up on trying to get Bucky or he'd have to try harder. 

But when did Steve ever give up a fight? 

He could do it all day.

~~~ Time skip a couple days I guess. I'm lazy right now. Sorry ~~~

"Hey, Buck!"

Bucky didn't even glance over his shoulder. He already knew it was Steve. Steve had been so much attention to Bucky and constantly bugging him. 

Bucky turned with his brown hair swishing, "Get lost, Steve!" He shouted turning back away from him.

But he was persistent and kept calling his name. Bucky quickly entered an elevator. Just as before the doors closed Steve saw him.

When Bucky go to the floor he needed and looked down from the balcony to see Steve still standing there.

"Nice try," Bucky yelled down then walked into the Chemistry class.

"You'll see," Steve mumbled

~~~ This time skip is brought to you by my brother's dog who just jumped on my computer and deleted half my s**t ~~~

One day Bucky was sitting in world literature. They were currently doing a project on Siddhartha. (It's a boring book. Don't recommend. Honestly -10/10) They had to discuss the difference between that and another book the teacher assigned.