[ C . B . ] Cuddles

*

I know it's short, but it is so cute.

Hope you enjoy!

*

Corbyn POV

Today's been such a long day at the studio. Travelling back home, i had to stop at Starbucks for coffee, otherwise i think i would have fallen asleep at the wheel.

Running my hands through my hair, i pulled onto the driveway, seeing y/n run to my car. Cliche though it may be, it was a relief to see her beautiful smile after a long day.

"Hey baby." She smiled as she opened my door. "Hey beautiful." I weakly smiled with a sigh, passing her the coffee i got for her. "Awh, thank you." Her eyes full of concern, knowing that there was something wrong. "What's up?" She asked, pulling me in for a hug.

Y/n Pov

His head lazily laid on my shoulder, I knew he was tired. His eyes were droopy when he got out the car. Low key though, he is adorable when he's tired.

I ran my fingers through his soft hair, which i knew made him smile. "I'm so tired." He mumbled, weakly gripping onto my waist. "Come on then, let's go in.

As we walked inside, Corbyn said he was going to take a shower. I made him a hot chocolate, and took him a snack up.

I turned the tv off in the bedroom as i got the bed ready for sleep. Him slowly made his way out of the bathroom, his eyes barely open, and his feet dragging on the ground. "Ready for bed?" I asked, dumb question really. "Definitely." He chuckled, flopping onto the bed. I stroked the back of his head, hearing him grunt. "Can we cuddle?" He asked with a yawn. "Sure baby." I giggled as we got under the covers.

He wrapped his arms around my waist as he nuzzled his head into the crook of my neck, contented sighs coming from his parted lips. "I love you to the moon and back." I whispered, kissing his forehead as my fingers ran through his luxurious hair.

"I love you more than anything." He mumbled sleepily.

I love this boy so much.

*

Hope you guys enjoyed this imagine, though it is short, i think its around the right size for growing this book.

Part Two for Jack's imagine coming soon!

much love, from me :)