Aftermath Of Your Breakup - extended preference

3rd person view

"Zachy?" A small voice said, gently prodding the sleeping boy.
He buried his head further into the pillow, the soft small voice repeated his name.
"Zach, please wake up." The little girl begged, wiping her nose along with a sniff. "Zachie?" "Mmmm." He groaned, his arm propping him up to look at the little girl.
"What Reese?" He asked, his voice croaky and husky like, as he had just woken up.
"It's two p.m., Zachy, Mommy said that you should get up."
"Ugh, Reese, just leave me alone." He moaned, letting his head fall back onto the pillow.
"I'm sorry Zachie." She said, tears beginning to form in her eyes.
His body filled with guilt as his eyes met hers, his hands immediately finding her arms to rub them as some sort of comfort.
"I'm so sorry Reese, i just-" "No! I want my Zachy back! I lost my best friend y/n, and m y big brother all at the same time! And i miss them!"

Zach's Pov
My heart broke.
Y/N was my best friend and then my girlfriend, but, i lost her.
We broke up about three days ago.
She couldn't cope with me going on tour for almost a year, and i only allowed her to go through with it as i knew i would miss her as well.
It broke my heart.
All i've been doing is sleeping.
I haven't showered all week, and to tell the truth, i'd been getting drunk every night, and i started to smoke. It hurt being without her, it was like i had a void i couldn't fill.

"I-I know Reese, I'm so sorry..." I said, her little legs stumbling back.
"All I can smell is alcohol." She mumbled, her little cheeks flushing red.
"I-I know, I'm so so sorry." I said as I got up, wanting to give her a hug.
"Mummy!" She yelled, looking up at me as if she was... afraid?

My mother walked in, her eyes full of unhappiness, she didn't look proud which was the one thing I wanted in life- to make her proud.
"Zachary Dean Herron, you need to do something positive. Y/n wouldn't want you to be like-"
"I don't care what Y/n would've wanted, she and I are over! Whether it was for good or bad! Clearly bad for me anyway! I bet she's doing just fine without me!"
"Oh I beg to differ Zach. Her brother texted me and told me that she's been doing horribly. He had to force her to shower, and eat. She hadn't eaten in four days, Zachary. Despite the fact you two will miss each other while you're on tour, this is wrong. You two belong together. And for goodness sake, ask the other boys is she can come on tour with you!"
She yelled, walking out along with Reese.

I felt like I'd just lost both of my best friends, as well as the best thing that ever happened to me.

This right here is over.

I grabbed a clean sweatshirt that she used to wear, which was an Ariana Grande one (hehe), and a fresh pair of jeans etc.
I ran to the bathroom, and took a shower. The first shower I'd had since we broke up a week ago.
I washed my hair, hearing whispered outside of the door such as:
'Oh my goodness, is Zach actually having a shower?'

I cleaned my teeth, having a drink of water.
All of the happy memories of us flooding back, happy memories of y/n and I.
Not just happy ones, but ones that i wanted to reverse the result of.

"Zach, I'm so sorry, I just can't do this again. Miss you too much when you're on your, and I know, I know it's selfish but I love you to flipping much.
Long distance is murder to a relationship, I just can't. I'm so sorry... I know it's for the best, the fact all we do when you're on tour is miss each other.
I love you, so so so much, and I always will. But we have to end this here." She said as tears streamed down her face, and down mine too.
She's the best thing that ever happened to me.
She keeps my head on when I lose it from stress or anything to do with feeling depressed.
She's funny, talented, sweet kind and caring, and absolutely beautiful.

Thinking of those horrible memories of being without her, made me more motivated to get to her house ASAP.

Y/n PoV (use your best male friend if you haven't got a brother)
I groaned as my brother threw a pillow at my head as I laid and looked at pictures of Zach.
"You know you're torturing yourself by looking at pictures of your ex."
I rolled my eyes.
"Hey," he grabbed my arm and rolled me over on my back from laying on my side.
"Don't roll your eyes at me! Turn it off!" He commanded, snatching and turning off my phone.
"Wipe those tears..." he softly spoke, his expression softening.
"My life is a living hell, leave me alone."
I sobbed, rolling back over again.

"No, you're getting up, showering, putting clean clothes on and coming to get coffee with me. Even though I hate you wearing it, put some makeup on because I know it cheers you up, and for goodness sake; wash your hair."
He instructed, his voice strict.

"I just want Zach." I sobbed into my pillow.
"Well, go and shower, just do it."
I nodded, finally going to wash my hair, have something to eat, and clean my teeth.
After I finished, I walked into his bedroom as
the front door downstairs was knocked, so my brother looked at me as he walked to answer it.

I can hear Zach's voice.

"Y/n!" I heard the one and only Zach Herron call.
"Y/n, do you want me to murder him?" I heard my brother yell.
I took a deep breath and walked down the stairs.

His face
I can't believe he's here.
My beautiful boy.

"Baby." He breathed, his eyes not leaving mine.

"I'm going to leave you two alone." My brother said, walking away.
"Y-y/n, I am so sorry about letting you go. I can't ever let you go. I've been drunk every night this week, and... smoking." He said, tears forming in both of our eyes.
My heart broke.

"Zach..." I breathed.
"Please don't do that anymore."
"I promise, as long as I can have you back.
"Of course you can have me back."
I smiled, walking up to him and wrapping my arms around him as his arms snaked around my waist and pulled me close.
His lips found me after we hugged for a few minutes.

"This feels so right." I breathed, kissing his pink cheeks.
"It feels perfect." He smiled.

"I have something to ask you." He smiled, holding both of my hands as he looked into my eyes.
"Do you want to come on tour with me and the boys? I've asked them and they said fine."
I nodded hectically.
"Yes! I'd love to!" I smiled, placing a kiss on his lips.

ɪ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴇɴᴊᴏʏᴇᴅ ᴛʜɪs ɪᴍᴀɢɪɴᴇ!
ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴀ ᴘʀᴇғᴇʀᴇɴᴄᴇ ғᴏʀ "ʟɪғᴇ ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛᴏᴜʀ ʙᴜs"? - ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪᴛ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʙᴇ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛᴏ ɢᴏ ᴏɴ ᴛᴏᴜʀ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇᴍ.

☁️