[ J . M . ] Fight [ P A R T T WO ]

*
Must see image of Jonah lol.
Credits on the pic above ☆
*

Quite sort but ADORABLE

He stood there, looking at his feet. There was an unusual awkward feeling  I'm in the room. "I'm so sorry." He whispered. I could tell he was crying. "I have such a passion for music, that i forget that i'm actually human. I am so sorry baby girl. I'm so sorry." He started to cry, that broke me.

"You are the love of my life Y/N, i am so sorry i hurt you. I love you to the moon and back millions of times. I'd do anything for you. Truth is, I've been working on a song for you.. it's about you, and for you. It's an appreciation for how much I adore and love you. I'm so sorry that it's got in the way of us. But I love you so much, and you so deserve to have something special, dedicated to you."
He cried, walking over to the bed.
"Oh Jojo." I cooed, pulling him in for a hug.

I love him so much.

"I'm sorry I got mad... I love you to the moon and back trillions of times. I'm sorry I got so mad... if I would've known..." I chucked, caressing his beautiful face.
"I am so thank- full that you've made a song for me.. that's the cutest thing ever." I said, tears rolling down my cheeks- from happiness.

"Wanna hear it?" He sniffed, kissing me lightly.
"I want nothing more."

*after the song*

"Jonah... what can I say?" I sobbed, so happy after hearing the song.
"It was so beautiful." I cried, hugging him tight as he chuckled.
"That's the truth, it was the most perfect song ever." I told the truth.
"You know me so well."

"Love you baby.." I smiled,
"Love you more."
"Not possible."
"Erm, I think it is."
"No sir."
"Yes ma'am."
"No sir."

This carried on all the way home.
We cuddled all night.
This is true love.

Hope you guys liked this part two!!

Have a good weekend ☆

much love