[ J . M . ] Fight

Y/n pov

Jonah  has been working so hard at the studio, what's new? But, i miss him so much. He's gone for a majority of the day, sometimes overnight. Clearly i miss him. He leaves at five in the morning, and comes home at midnight. He goes to get coffee, goes to the studio, goes to any interviews or meetings, then hangs out with the boys for a while, then finally comes home. I go out to work three days a week etcetera, but the main point is that i miss him.

I love this boy with all of my heart, obviously i miss him. We don't spend any time together, it's barely a 'hello' when he gets home. I love his passion he has for his music, and how amazing his voice is. But it's not selfish to want to spend time with your husband...

I just really miss him.

I sat down on our bed, tears flowing down my face.

Have i upset him? Is this why he'd rather be out?

Am i overthinking this? Is he simply just busy?

Does he even love me anymore?

I was sat there sobbing, tears constantly streaming down my red cheeks. I glanced up at the clock through my blurry vision, it showed 12:13 p.m.

The door downstairs slammed shut, Jonah actually home 'early' for once. I heard his foot steps come creaking up the stairs. I quickly wiped my tears, seeing him lazily walk in. I weakly smiled, the dim light not really showing up my wet cheeks & eyes.

"H-hey." I breathed, weakly smiling. He simply hummed a response. " Can we maybe talk about something?" I asked, wanting to talk to him about.. everything.

"Not now Y/N." He groaned in an annoyed tone. "Please babe, just five minutes!" I exasperated. "Talk while i'm getting ready for bed, i'm too tired to stay up anymore!" He practically yelled.

I sighed, nodding slowly. "Do... do you love me anymore?" "What? Why would you even ask that?" He lightly chuckled from surprise. "Because! I understand you have a job to do, a job you love doing. But, I miss you Jonah." I admitted truthfully. "I don't understand why. You literally just said what i'm gonna say: i'm busy with work." He simply stated, not even saying a 'i miss you too.' "So work is your excuse for practically ignoring me?" I questioned, getting a little upset & frustrated now. "Yes actually! And ignoring you?!" He yelled, making me jump. "I don't ignore you AT ALL!" Now he was getting really angry. "You do Jonah!" I exasperated.

Doesn't he care about how i feel?

"IF I WAS IGNORING YOU, THEN I WOULDN'T BE SPEAKING TO YOU RIGHT NOW!" His voice was getting louder & angrier with every word. "You find EVERY reason to not be here! You know that when Corbyn is finished with work, he goes straight home to Christina!" (his girlfriend in real life/wife in this imagine).

"So, Jonah, you don't want to be like Corbyn and spend time with you?""I DON'T CARE ABOUT WHAT CORBYN DOES!" "So working is more important than me?" I asked, tears forming in my eyes, once again.

"NO DON'T BE DRAMATIC! I HAVE A BUSY WORK LIFE, AND I CAN'T ALWAYS BE HERE WITH YOU!"

"I KNOW THAT JONAH, BUT IT WOULD'NT KILL YOU TO SPEND A COUPLE OF EVENINGS WITH YOUR WIFE!" I yelled, tears now falling down my heated cheeks. "I WOULD IF I HAD TIME Y/N!" He screamed, getting closer to me, a burning anger evident in his eyes. "Then make time." I sobbed, running my hands through my hair. He rolled his eyes, slipping into his track-suit bottoms.

"You know what?" I said, ready to stand up for myself. "What." He grumbled, not even in a questioning tone. "I'm gonna stay at Christina's. Even though she is married and has three kids, she can actually make time for me. Unlike someone." He replied with a mumbled 'whatever.' Okay, if that is how he feels, then he can see what it's like to be away from your partner for msot of the time.

- At Christina and Corbyn's house-

Y/N POV

I had previously texted Christina to check if it was okay if i stayed with them for a while, and she luckily said yes. I had driven there with a constant flow of tears freely falling down my het-up cheeks; one after another.

I knocked at the door, the thunder crashing like the classic i am having a bad day theme in fantasy romance movies. Corbyn opened the door, concern filling his eyes. "Oh y/n..." He sighed, clearly disappointed in his close friend, like me. He pulled me in for a hug, making me instantly smile ..weakly.

-five hours later-

I was laying under the sheets of the spare bed in the Besson's household, and all i could think about was Jonah. My heart is his, whether i like it or not.

Does he even care that i'm gone?

Is he happy that i am gone?

Does he love me anymore?

All of these thoughts roamed around my brain, causing yet more tears to spill. A light knock at my door caught my attention, i mumbled a 'come in', revealing Christina.

"Hey love." She smiled sweetly, shooting me a quick smile that faded instantly. "I know you're upset, but he wanted to talk... give him a chance." She begged, a drowsy, and pale looking Jonah stepping nervously in. "If you need me, i'll be next door. If he's a pain, Corbyn will kick him out." She smiled, shutting the door behind us. We were all alone in a dark room, my heart broken still. Does this mean he cares?

*

Part two coming soon :)

thank you for reading!