𝐑.𝐄.𝐌

𝘑𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘢𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺 𝘹 𝘙𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳

𝘑𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘢𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺 𝘹 𝘙𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳

𝓡.𝓔.𝓜 𝘉𝘺 𝘈𝘳𝘪𝘢𝘯𝘢 𝘎𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘦 - 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 '𝘚𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘵𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘳'

"𝘓𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵, 𝘣𝘰𝘺, 𝘐 𝘮𝘦𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶, 𝘺𝘦𝘢𝘩
𝘞𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘐 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘢𝘴𝘭𝘦𝘦𝘱
𝘠𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘴𝘶𝘤𝘩 𝘢 𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘮 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘦"

"𝘉𝘰𝘺, 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘴𝘶𝘤𝘩 𝘢 𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘮 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘦"

"𝘌𝘹𝘤𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘮𝘦, 𝘶𝘮, 𝘐 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶"

"𝘐𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭, 𝘣𝘢𝘣𝘺?"

~*~
I bolted upright in bed after having the same dream as I have had for the past week.
The dream had consisted of this boy. He had the most stunning eyes and luscious curly hair, with a soft, elegant voice.

Then, in the dream, I would walk up to him, And ask him: "hi, I'm y/n.. that song is... just amazing." As soon as he was about to reply, his train would appear with the loud horn blaring in the darkness of the night. He would look up at me and smile, showing his gorgeous white teeth. He would run his fingers through his soft curly blonde hair, and pick up his case and place his acoustic guitar in it.
He would only smile. That was it. He stretches out his hand, passing me a small note, and he would walk into the train, look back, smile, and then the doors would shut.
I never read the note in my dream, nor did I go after him.
It would repeat every night, word.for.word. Every occurrence of this dream would be exactly the same, each of his & mine movements being identical.

I would wake up, and then go about my day. I hadn't ever seen a guy who looked like him.

It was now 09:45 p.m., and I was sat on my windowsill like I do most nights. I would look over the city, and watch the people walking to and from the station.
One person caught my attention in particular. He wore a pastel - blue sweatshirt with the name 'Jack Avery' written on one of the sleeves, the number '1' in a black circle on the front, and then a yellow and red stripe down the side of the other arm.
He held a smirk on his lips, and his right hand gripped onto a guitar case with the word 'Hopeful' on there.
I double took. I looked back to his face. And it was him. The guy I had dreamt about for the past few nights.
My breath hitched in my throat as the realisation hit me; it.was.him.

He suddenly looked up, his eyes locking to mine.
His mouth parted; he looked surprised.
He seemed to mouth 'it's you', but only to himself, it wasn't like he was saying it to me.
I then panicked. I hurried to my feet, practically ripping the curtains as I closed them in such a rush.
My heartbeat picked up to the point where I could hear it in my ears.
Was this really happening?
Why have I been dreaming about a stranger, & now I'm seeing him as well?
Am I seeing things, or is he really there?