[ J . A . ] "I just love you so much" - OTWT Series

* ᴛʜɪs ɪs ᴛʜᴇ ғɪʀsᴛ ɪᴍᴀɢɪɴᴇ ғᴏʀ ᴍʏ ɴᴇᴡ sᴇʀɪᴇs ᴏᴛᴡᴛ! (ᴏɴ ᴛᴏᴜʀ ᴡɪʜ ᴛʜᴇᴍ) ᴇɴᴊᴏʏ! - ᴛʜᴇ ᴘɪᴄᴛᴜʀᴇ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛᴏᴘ ɪs ᴏғ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴇᴅs ʟᴏᴏᴋ ʟɪᴋᴇ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏᴜᴛsɪᴅᴇ.*

*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+
Y/n Pov_ your point of view.

I laid on my side as the tour bus travelled along, a small smile on my lips.
Tears travelled down my cheeks as I looked out of the small window in my bunk, hearing Jack's light snores from above me.

It sounds ridiculous, but I'm crying because I feel so fortunate.
I met Jack Avery after a Shawn Mendes concert (I had to c'mon) and instantly fell more in love. I knew of why don't we, and i quite liked them, Jack had always been my biggest celebrity crush.
We dated for a year and a half, and then he decided to let me come on tour with them.

I never knew you could love someone as much as this, someone who was jack Avery.

"Hey Y/n? You okay?" I looked over my shoulder to see Daniel who I'm close to, stood there in his pj's, looking concerned.
"Y-Yeah, I'm okay." I smiled, telling the truth in a whisper.
"You sure? Aren't you crying? I heard you sniffing."
"Nah Dani, I'm okay. I was legit crying from happiness." I giggled, he rolled his eyes and kissed my hand before walking away back to his bed.

How on earth did I get so lucky?

An hour later or so, I got up and climbed to see Jack.
"Jacky?" I asked in practically a baby's voice.
"Jack?" I sniffed.
"Mmmm... y/n? What do you want?" He groaned, turning onto his back.
"Isn't it like, one a.m?" He grumbled, my body filling with guilt.
I literally woke up the love of my life after his long concert. Not to mention touring burning all of your energy.

"I-I'm sorry." I whispered, tears nearly falling.
I climbed down again, lying back down to my bed.
A couple of seconds later, Jack came climbing down.
I closed my eyes, feeling the bed dip beside me and two strong arms wrap around my waist.
"Baby, I'm so sorry." He breathed, his hot breath on my neck.
"N-no it's okay. My bad."
"Mmmm, no, my bad. You're always allowed to come and cuddle and talk to me baby girl, I've always told you that. I'm just tired, I've been missing spending as much time with you." He sniffed, turning me around to face him in the dim room.
I pulled my quilt up as he laid on top of the covers.
"Baby, why didn't you tell me?" I cooed, stroking his cheeks.
"Because I'm an idiot." He chuckled, tucking my hair behind my ear.
"Hey, are you crying?" His eyes went from love to worried. "Your cheeks are wet."
"Y-Yeah I'm fine, I just love you so much. I love you so so so so much, and I'm so so grateful for you. You're perfect in every way and I love you, so much. I don't know how I deserve you, but, i don't care, I-" his lips smashed onto mine.
We both smiled into it, his arms snaking around my waist and pulling me closer to his chest.

"You're the cutest thing ever. I love you so much more. You know that?"
I giggled. "I don't think you understand how much I adore you." He said.
"I love you." We both said at the same time.

"I mean each of those eight letters."
"Okay, that was cringe." We both laughed.

I love him so much.
And he loves me too.

*

ɪ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴇɴᴊᴏʏᴇᴅ!!
ʟᴇᴛ ᴍᴇ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇᴡ sᴇʀɪᴇs sᴏ ғᴀʀ! <3