"Any last words?" [must read] Part One

(this kinda vibe)

(this kinda vibe)

DANIEL SEAVEY X READER

psa - the song above is so beautiful & is by an underrated artist who in love, so have a listen while you read and have a tissue ready, because it is a sad song. Xoxo

background - Daniel isn't famous in this imagine, and there is very brief mention of guns, drugs & alcohol just as a disclaimer.

it was requested to do more imagines like the 'save me' ones I did, so here they are!

love you guys!

y/n - your name

y/l/n - your last name

⊱ ─── {.⋅ ✯ ⋅.} ───⊰

"The gang have been spotted in down-town Thursday in the early hours of the morning around three a.m. There were four boys spotted in an alley way after dealing illegal drugs, only two have been detected so far by the local police depot; Trevor James and Daniel Seavey." I spat my coffee back into my cup as the lady on the news said his name, my heart skipping countless beats as my wide-eyes landed on two photos appearing on the t.v. before me. Low and behold, one of the photos was of a boy I failed to recognise, but dishearteningly, I recognised Daniel without hesitation.

The photo must have been taken by a security camera in the alley way as it was good quality et cetera, and my word he looked hot. Immediately after thinking that I mentally slapped myself for the fact I thought a criminal looked hot. But, he does. Basically, Daniel Seavey and I dated for three years, and I honestly felt like I found the love of my life. I truly loved him, and he always told me he loved me the same, and I really believed him. I never doubted him for one second.

We broke up two months before our four year anniversary when I found out he was doing dodgy stuff with the wrong crowd; the crowd who he is now on the news with. I always knew he struggled mentally; he suffered so horrifically that he found himself turning to drugs and alcohol. I never watched something that had pained me more in my life, but he wouldn't let me help him. So we broke up. I wanted to help him but he refused and told me he'd rather have his drugs and alcohol than me. They were the most hurtful words I had ever heard.

I shook my head to escape from the consuming memories rushing through my brain, bringing tears to my eyes. I could hear his voice and see his beautiful face when he was screaming and crying at me when we broke up. I just wanted him to be okay. That's all I wanted.

I switched the television off, worry and anxiety flooding through my veins when I thought of Daniel being in any danger. I would forever be a fool for him, no matter how many mistakes he made. I love him and always will.