𝐬𝐮𝐜𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐟𝐮𝐥

𝘑𝘰𝘯𝘢𝘩 𝘔𝘢𝘳𝘢𝘪𝘴 𝘹 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳

'𝓼𝓾𝓬𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼𝓯𝓾𝓵 ' 𝘣𝘺 𝘈𝘳𝘪𝘢𝘯𝘢 𝘎𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘦 - 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 '𝘚𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘵𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘳'

Lyrics

"𝘠𝘦𝘢𝘩, 𝘪𝘵 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭𝘴 𝘴𝘰 𝘨𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘴𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘨
𝘈𝘯𝘥 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘧𝘶𝘯 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘣𝘦 𝘴𝘶𝘤𝘤𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘧𝘶𝘭, 𝘺𝘦𝘢𝘩
𝘐'𝘮 𝘴𝘰 𝘴𝘶𝘤𝘤𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘧𝘶𝘭, 𝘺𝘦𝘢𝘩
𝘈𝘯𝘥, 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭, 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘰𝘰, 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘴𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘨
𝘈𝘯𝘥 𝘣𝘦𝘢𝘶𝘵𝘪𝘧𝘶𝘭 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘴𝘰 𝘴𝘶𝘤𝘤𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘧𝘶𝘭, 𝘰𝘩, 𝘸𝘰𝘢𝘩, 𝘺𝘦𝘢𝘩
𝘐'𝘮 𝘴𝘰 𝘴𝘶𝘤𝘤𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘧𝘶𝘭"

-*-

I'm sorry it's a little short, but I think it's really sweet, so yeah!

            *

I stood in the crowd as the people around me roared and screamed as the boys of Why Don't We walked out on stage. The energy in the crowd was amazing; a sense of freedom, love, and support in the air.

Jonah began singing as I watched him admiringly, my smile couldn't have been bigger. I could tell that he was searching the crowd for me, his hand on his heart as he sung with all the passion in the world, as he searched the crowd. I smiled up at him as our eyes locked in the magical way that they always did. I remember the day where I saw him for the first time, and the first time I saw them in concert. I was so excited that day. That is the day where Jonah invited me back stage, and from there, we fell in love...

Tonight, Jonah and I are going on our date which is also to celebrate Why Don't We's new album, which had broken records.

We were having a picnic with the view of a gorgeous lake; double dating with Corbyn and Christina.
Jonah asked for me to go for a walk with him; and of course I said yes.

"Y/n..." he breathed, his voice laced with nervousness.
I've known him for five years and dated him for three of them, so I know him well.
"Since that first time I saw you... I knew that you were special, you were the one I wanted to spend the rest of my life with. We were best friends for two years, and then I knew that  I had fallen in love with you, y/n. I knew it in my heart. All the other boys teased me about the fact that I'm completely in love with you; so head over heels. I've watched you get hurt, be upset, be in pain, be happy, and be anxious; I've seen every part of your personality and I love every part of it. I want to be with you forever Y/n." He breathed shakily, and got down on one knee.

My heart skipped a thousand beats.
was he?
I was already crying from what he had said, let alone what he is about to do.

"Y/n, will you marry me?"

I let out a happy cry, and nodded eagerly.
"Of course I will!" I sobbed as he slid the beautiful ring on my finger.
"I love you so so so much." I sniffed, "so much."

"I love you even more." He smiled, his eyes full of tears.
"I thought I'd been successful after this album, but now I'm the most successful guy in the world; because I have you all to myself."

~*~

Hey!!! I hope you all enjoyed this! I'm sorry it's a little short, but I think it's really sweet, so yeah!

-V