𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐮𝐩

💄

💄

𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚞𝚙 - 𝙰𝚛𝚒𝚊𝚗𝚊 𝙶𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚎 (𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔 𝚞, 𝚗𝚎𝚡𝚝)

1:05 ───|────── 2:21

|◁                   II                    ▷|

(𝘭𝘺𝘳𝘪𝘤 𝘸𝘢𝘳𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨!)
𝘭𝘺𝘳𝘪𝘤𝘴:

"𝒢𝑜 '𝒽𝑒𝒶𝒹, 𝓇𝓊𝒾𝓃 𝓂𝓎 𝓂𝒶𝓀𝑒𝓊𝓅"

"𝐼 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒 𝒾𝓉 𝓌𝒽𝑒𝓃 𝓌𝑒 𝓂𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝓊𝓅"

|◁                      II                    ▷|

💄

TRIGGER WARNING - there's some talk about being robbed, but not really violent at all, so yeah. xo

I sat at my vanity, applying a little make-up to my face, sliding the dofer applicator of my KYLIE lipstick over my pouted bottom lip, the nude shade giving my lips a nice glow. I smiled into the mirror, liking the way my natural make-up looked, especially the way my highlight shimmered in the vanity's yellow lights. I also had to cover the fact that I had a gash on my cheek from last night, something I don't want to talk about, as well as something that I didn't want to tell Jack.

"Care to explain what this is?!" Jack's angry voice rang, making me jolt from his sudden outburst, his usual soft voice dripping with frustration. "Huh?" I asked, turning around on the stool, looking at him confused. He was perfectly fine earlier, happy & chirpy as usual, loving like the normal Jack is- but now? What's he talking about?

"This?! Why would you do this, y/n?! Don't you care at all?!" He rambled, his eyebrows furrowed in confusion as he tossed his arms around angrily, his iPhone in his grip as his eyes flashed in anger. "Do what? What did I do, baby?" I asked, standing up to face him, my voice concerned as I worriedly looked into his eyes.

"This?! How can you spend this much money?!" He screamed even louder, tossing me his phone. Looking down at the phone, I saw the latest transactions going out of our linked bank-account, showing several payments that shocked me.

$454.95 - 14 August 2019: 09:50 p.m.

$240.64 - 14 August 2019: 10:30 p.m.

$190. 99 - 14 August 2019: 11:25 p.m.

The card number was my own, as well as the obvious fact that my name was written beside the payments.

"I just don't understand how you can spend all of that money like that!" He yelled, throwing his phone angrily on my bed. I knew Zach was listening outside our door, not knowing what to say probably, as I lived with all of the Why Don't We boys, obviously having me own room. It was nice to be around Jack & his sister who I got on well with, mostly because eps is my best friend in the world. Having chaperones around 24/7 was great, just perfect.