Save Me [ p a r t t w o ]

HEY LOVES, SO I'M SORRY I HAVEN'T UPLOADED IN A LITTLE WHILE, BUT I HOPE THIS MAKES IT UP TO YOU ALL. I'VE HAD A LITTLE PROBLEM WITH WRITER'S BLOCK- SO IF YOU HAVE ANY IDEAS OR REQUESTS, PLEASE COMMENT SO I CAN INCORPORATE IT INTO THIS BOOK. LOVE, V XOXO

trigger warnings - there's some mention of guns, but no action with it. a bit of 'violence' that is literally so weak it might as well not be in there. so basically no warnings at all. lol. ok bye.

______

I seemed to be frozen to my seat, my heart-rate accelerating as I pondered over was to do. Questions washed constantly through my mind as I help that I couldn't move, Claire & Cory happily chirping away, blind to the panicked state I was in. 

Do I even do anything about getting out?

Is it a prank?

Or do I be safe not sorry, & get out before, or if anything happens, like Corbyn just warned me?

My eyes made eye contact with Daniel for the first time all night, his phone sitting the table, his hand picking up his glass with some sort of dark liquid gushing around inside, several ice cubes contained in it. He chugged the entire glass back, his intoxicating, dangerous blue orbs holding my gaze. He seemed to be subconsciously warning me of something, in some sort of way. 

I had no idea of what he had up his sleeve, but I knew it was something. Corbyn is popular & drop-dead-gorgeous, & have never said more than two words to me- so why all of a sudden is he trying to help me? Does that mean that something is really going to happen? But, if something is going to happen, I can't just leave Claire here, nor Cory, if something were to happen. I'd have to warn all of the people in the restaurant if they're in danger, wouldn't I? 

Before I could say, move, or do anything, Daniel stood to his feet, ripping a gun from his back pocket, causing screams to erupt around me, my heart skipping several beats at a time. 

"Everybody, on the floor, now!" He bellowed, more screams filling the room, Claire's hand grabbing onto my arm & pulling me under the table. 

I looked at her panicked, Cory looking at us petrified, keeping Claire close, his arm pulling me close to him- keeping us both safe. 

I waited under the table for the longest twenty seconds of my life, then I decided to do the dumb, foolish thing- & poke my head over the table. Daniel was smashing open the till, knowing that the restaurant was expensive, hence the money in the register by the bar would be a good amount. 

He was smashing it with a hammer, his gang along with him with black ski masks on, helping him to do so. 

I felt a hand grip onto my arm & a hand wrap around my mouth, stopping my yelp half-way through, pulling me out. 

"Get back here, Besson, before I do something I regret." Daniel warned, pointing the gun at the person who was holding me hostage....wait, Besson? that means that Corbyn's holding me. Corbyn was pointing a gun right at Daniel, before a shot rang throughout the place. I had never heard such a horrifying sound in my entire life. Corbyn had shot at the ceiling to scare Daniel, which had been successful. Corbyn & I ran out of the restaurant, despite my begs to help Claire & Cory, my mind confused & overwhelmed as police cars began to pull up around us, police officers barging inside. 

"Why didn't you listen to me?!" Corbyn suddenly yelled, nudging me backwards, causing me to be filled with fear. 

"You could have been hurt! Killed even!" He screamed, my eyes pooling with tears full of fear as I watched his gun nervously, tears falling from my eyes as I watched him.