{CB} ʀ.ᴇ.ᴍ - ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴛᴡᴏ ᴾᴿᴼᴾᴼˢᴬᴸ

ʙᴏʏ, ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ sᴜᴄʜ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇ

*.:。✿*゚ '゚・

Y/n PoV
After we ordered our food, I couldn't help but notice a bulge in Corbyn's pocket.
At first I thought it was his phone, but then I noticed that it was too square to be a phone.
I decided to ignore it as I focused on talking to him about everything and anything.

About twenty minutes later, i was speaking to Jack's date.
I heard and saw out of the corner of my eye, Jack and Corbyn whispering to each other.

"Want to get some fresh air, baby?" Corbyn asked, taking my hand. "Sure." I nodded, a smile on my lips.
He led me outside, the cool, crisp air surrounding us.
We went to the small garden which was stunning- it had small fairy lights surrounding us on the fences, and tea lights placed on a few of the tables.
The cold night air made me shiver as Corbyn  held me close under a blossomed tree.
"Y/n, I need to ask you something." He said, his tone serious.
"Okay."
"Are you in love with me?"
I didn't even have to think about it.
"Of course I am, Corbs. I love you with all my heart." I truthfully said, smiling lightly.

"Corbyn, what's wrong, you're acting weird." I laughed, stroking his luxurious hair.
"Sorry Baby . Listen..." he began, holding both of my hands in front of me, his eyes that I adored so much, locking to mine.
"I love you, so much. You know that?" "Yes?."
"Well... I don't know how to do this." He chuckled.

My heart skipped a beat as he got down on one knee, and shuffled around in the pocket with he bulge in.
"Y/n y/l/n, will you marry me?"

I felt as if I was going to faint.

"Y-Yes!" I cried, tears falling from happiness.
I'd never seen him smile so much until now.
He slid the beautiful ring on my finger, his eyes tracing up to mine.

"All I've ever wanted to do is make you happy, I really hope I can do that."
"That's all you ever do, Corbyn . I love you so much." I sobbed, throwing my hands around his neck.
"I love you so much more."

I turned around to see Jack with a camera as he held it to face us, his face with a bright smile on it.
"We were recording it for you to watch whenever you want." I smiled to widely, looking back at Corbyn.
"You thought of everything."
"I tried to."
"It's so perfect." I breathed as I ran my thumb over my ring.
"I'm so relieved that you like it, it took forever to get the right one."

ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ ʏᴇᴀʀs ʟᴀᴛᴇʀ
Corbyn and I sat on the couch as we turned on the tv and DVD player.
His arm flew around my shoulder and pulled me close as the dvd began- the dvd of when he proposed to me.
"And I never stopped loving you." I said, kissing his cheek.
"I only ever kept falling in love with you." He smiled.

*.:。✿*゚ '゚・

ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ sʜᴏʀᴛᴇʀ sɪᴅᴇ, ʙᴜᴛ sᴏ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍʏ ᴀɴᴅ ᴄᴜᴛᴇ :)
ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴇɴᴊᴏʏᴇᴅ!

P.s. I've updated the copyright notice <3