{DS} Fɪɢʜᴛ - ᴘᴀᴿᴛ ᴛᴡᴏ

I ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴜʏs ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛʜɪs ᴘᴀᴿᴛ ᴛᴡᴏ! Sᴏᴿᴿʏ ɪғ ɪᴛs ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ sʜᴏᴿᴛᴇᴿ, ʙᴜᴛ ɪᴠᴇ ɢᴏᴛ ʙɪᴛ ғ ᴡᴿɪᴛᴇᴿs ʙʟᴏᴄᴋ ᴀᴛᴍ, ᴀɴʏ ɪᴅᴇᴀs? Lᴇᴀᴠᴇ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛs, ɪᴅ ᴿᴇᴀʟʟʏ ᴀᴘᴘᴿᴇᴄɪᴀᴛᴇ ɪᴛ!

Eᴅɪᴛᴇᴅ

~*~

Y/n Pov

I laid on the bed in the small hotel room, tears falling down my cheeks.
My hands gripped the strange feeling covers, almost dry feeling.
Sounds escaped my mouth as I thought about what Daniel has said to me... whether it was hurtful or sweet..

"y/n, please...I never meant it. All i wanna do is be with you, y/n, okay? I'm so sorry i ever said that to you- you didn't deserve it. I understand if you don't want to be with me anymore, if you text me when you've gone that...that you want a divorce then i'd understand. It would break me. But you deserve the best y/n..and i'm not the best."

The fact he walked away, allowing me to leave...

My phone vibrated, showing a text from Daniel.

'Y/n.
I just wanted you to know that I left you because I love you. I adore you. I know you can move on to someone better than me, and that's why I left you. I love you forever y/n. - Daniel'

I choked on the tears flooding from my eyes as I thought about how much I miss him.
He thinks about himself like this?
He thinks her not good enough for me? He thinks I deserve better?

This wasn't about me, this was about Daniel.
I knew him too well; I've known him for too long.

I rose to my feet, washing my face.
I pulled my shoes on, grabbing my packed- backpack.
I ran down the hotel lobbies, then climbed into my car.
I raced to the Why Don't We house, knocking loudly at the door.
"Y/n?" Corbyn asked, opening the door.
"Corbyn, Daniel?" I asked, watching him nod. He understood what I meant.
"In his bedroom." He smiled, stepping out the way for me to enter.
I ran to his bedroom, not even knocking.
"Daniel?" I whispered, barely audible.

I saw him on his bed, running his hands through his soft looking brown hair as his eyes met mine.
"What are you doing here?" He croaked, standing to his feet.
I thought he'd be happy to see me.
"I- I thought you might have regretted letting me go." I breathed.
"From what you texted me, I thought you might have wanted to see me... I'm sorry, I-" I turned on my heel, walking out.
"No, please, stay." He begged, pulling me back inside.
"I love you." I said, meaning every word of it.

"Y/n, you know what i said-"
"And I don't care what you said." I caressed his face, his beautiful face that I fell in love with.
"I love you... and you can't keep me away. You are good enough for me, Daniel. I honestly think if anything, it's the other way around; I'm not good enough for you. But I don't care, I love you too much to care." I said with shaky breaths, kissing his lips.
"I want the best for you, Y/n. And what I said to you... I called you selfish.. I can't forgive myself."
"You may not have forgiven yourself, but I've forgiven you. I don't care about any stupid things like that... I love you.." I declared, staring into his deep blue eyes.
"I love you..." he replied, a small smile on his lips.

"Can we restart this?" He asked, brushing his lips against mine.
"Of course. How it was before..." I breathed, watching his eyes follow my every move.
"I love you y/n Seavey."
I smiled widely, "I can't ever get used to being called y/n Seavey..."
"Has a nice ring to it, don't you think?" He chimed, I nodded.
"My love for you is enough to make me go crazy." I smiled, pulling him in for a hug.

"You know, i'd rather spend all my time with you than anyone else."
"You know I get that you want to spend time with other people... I just miss you so much when you're on tour and I can't see you for a few weeks." I sighed, looking deeply to his eyes.
"I know. We both need time from each other sometimes, but not nights or anything. So," he began, dragging the 'o' out.
"I spoke to the team.. about you coming on tour with us...and they said yes!" He chimed, his face filled with happiness.
I jumped up and down like a five year old.
"Really?! I don't have to say goodbye to my Dani for weeks on end?!"
"Not anymore! Anything for my baby."