"why did you leave me?" [ p a r t t w o ] 🐝

hey loves, thank you for patiently waiting for part two! xoxo

✧༺♥༻∞

[ j a c k. a v e r y ]

Y/N's Point of View

It's been five days since Jack left, no message, no phone call, absolutely nothing. Corbyn had barely been at home recently, nobody could seem to be able to speak to him and ask him what was wrong.
I was at the point where I was so anxious about where he was and if he was okay, that I have only had two hours of sleep the past five days since he left.
I laid on my bed, waiting and waiting for something, for anything.
Did this mean that the best thing that has ever happened to me is suddenly gone? Him leaving, does that mean that we are over?
These kind of thoughts had overwhelmed me during the past few days since he left, but now was time to stop staying at home and wondering where he went and if he'd ever come back home again; but to go and search for him, once again.
I grabbed my car keys from the table in my bedroom, and raced out the door to my car. Starting the engine, I wiped a few stray tears from my cheeks once again, and buckled my seatbelt on. I drove down the streets, hoping and praying that I might find him.
I decided to call all of his friends and family members to see if they had heard anything from him, or were even with him. That meant over seventy phone calls had to be made.
I called his manager, his entire family, his studio office, his favourite places to eat and drink, local places to hang out, and then himself, five times. I sent him two-hundred messages over these few days where he'd been gone, begging him to at least tell me that he's 'okay'. But still absolutely nothing. I tried FaceTime, which ended up being 'unavailable', and his phone rung out every time I attempted to call him. I DM'd him through Instagram, Facebook, Twitter; every single place that I could contact him through.
I just couldn't stop crying; I couldn't' stay strong. How am I even supposed to feel and act?
"I miss you so so so much.... I love you an incurable amount, words can't even describe my love for you." I chocked out as my body wracked with sobs shook, as I stared at a polaroid picture I took of him on the beach. That was my most favourite day in the entire world. It was when he took me to the beach for a picnic when we just started dating, Corbyn and Christina (his girlfriend) joined us, as we sat on a blue blanket by the ocean water as we ate watermelon, and drank Starbucks. I remember looking up at him, when he was smiling at something Corbyn had said. That moment in. time was one of the most special times in my entire world; it was in that short second that I realised that I was in love. I realised that I wanted nothing more but to see that same smile everyday, and to be the one casing it. The way he looked out over the ocean and then back at me, his soft hand swooping a story strand of hair from my face as I admired every single thing about him.
That memory was the most precious thing to me right now, as I thought about the fact that I might never be able to make memories with him anymore. That was the moment when I decided I wanted to call the police, as Jonah and I made a deal that I would only call the police five days after he left; we didn't want to 'waste their time', if he came home in the end.
My hands shook as if I had just been in an accident, thousands of tears streams from my warm and pale cheeks onto my phone-screen. 9-1-
I nearly jumped out of my skin and screamed when my phone began to ring before I could dial thew last digit. The name 'Jack' with a heart emoji shoed up on my screen, his smiling face lighting my dark world up. I hesitated, I didn't know what I would say or do. Finally.
I swiped to the right of my screen, answering the call. The other side was silent, nothing but the quiet breaths of the other person. "H-hello?" I asked, my voice quivering. "Baby, I'm so so so so so sorry." Jack's voice spoke, it was laced with regret, comfort, and guilt. His soft voice was like music to my ears, but I couldn't seem to move or say a thing. I thought I had lost the most important thing to me, for good.
"Just stay where you are, honey, I'm coming to get you. Okay?" I once again said nothing at all, my body seemed to be locked in this position, my hand covering my mouth to not let any cries escape.
"I love you, y/n." He softly whispered through the phone, then the line cut off.

A few minutes later, Jacks's car pulled up next to mine. My body froze when I saw him. I never thought that I would see him again.
He held no smile at all, no facial expression other than pure guilt. He ran around to my side of the car, yanking open the door.
I was mad at him.
I was angry.
I was heartbroken, confused, and tired.

You can be mad at someone and still miss them, and that is exactly how I felt. I was mad at him for leaving, but I missed him like there was no tomorrow.
I unbuckled my seatbelt and jumped into his arms; practically launching myself onto him. His strong arms that I had missed so so much wrapped around me so tight, holding me as close as possible.
"I'm so sorry, baby. It all got too much, everything got too much. I had to escape." He softly whispered after two minutes or so. I pulled away despite not being ready to. "What?" I asked, my voice cracking.
"so I nearly called the police, spent nearly an entire day searching for you, called literally a thousand people a thousand times, cried myself to sleep every night, thought you never loved me or stopped loving me, ran away with another girl, or even eloped! Or even dead, Jack! I never thought I'd see you again! how could you leave me like this! IT WAS TOO MUCH! Why did you leave me? Leave us?" I screamed, tears rolling down my cheeks as he stood there looking so guilty that he could literally be a puppy who ate the cake left on the table. How could he leave not only me, but Why Don't We?
His eyes wandered to meet my gaze, he bit his lip which he only did when he was begging himself not to cry. I had only seen him cry twice in three years of dating him. He looked up, trying to stop the tears coming out, which failed. "I'm sorry." He spoke, looking at me as his eyes wandered, his voice cracking and was laced with frustration, but he was angry and frustrated with himself. Two tears rolled down his red cheeks, desperation for forgiveness in his eyes.
"It wasn't fair, I know. But, I did it for a reason, a reason that really really... well, stupid now. this prank proves it." My eyebrows furrowed together in confusion.
"I never thought anyone could love me like you clearly do... So, I guess this fight with Corbyn; proves it. He said... he said that he wouldn't be surprised if you didn't really love me... (a/n. No hate to Corbyn lol) I wanted to see if you really loved me. And I am so incredibly sorry that I doubted you, and doubted that love you have for me. I let him get to me. I knew that if you did what you did, so looking for me, and missing me, that you really did love me. I had to prove it to myself, I'm just infinitely sorry that I hurt you."

"Just promise me that you'll never leave me again?" I softly asked, He nodded. "Of course, baby. I'm so sorry." He started to cry, which broke my heart into a thousand pieces. "I knew that I wanted, and still do, to spend the rest of my life with you. I didn't want to be so heartbroken if you didn't feel the same way.. I was so selfish, I'm so sorry.. I love you so much." He sniffed. I only smiled, and softly kissed him.

"I love you so much... never doubt that." I whispered.

✧༺♥༻∞

✧༺♥༻∞

I hope you all enjoyed this imagine!!
I hope that all of the families and friends that were effected by the Manchester attack are feeling loved and comforted today, on the two year anniversary, as well as Ariana too.

Much love! 🐝