𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤 𝐮𝐩 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝, 𝐢'𝐦 𝐛𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐝

{lyric warning}

{lyrics}

"break up with your girlfriend, yeah yeah, 'cause I'm bored"

"you without me ain't right"

•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.

You know what it's like to look at someone with the biggest heart eyes possible?
Well, that's how I feel when I look at Daniel.
I mean, how can someone look that good?
He just-
"Y/n? You good?" Daniel chuckled, snapping me out of my trance. His eyes locked to mine as his dances with amusement.
"Hey baby!" Lorelai, his girlfriend cooed, wrapping her hands around his neck.
He rolled his eyes but put on a fake looking smile.

I really bothered me; him and Lorelai.
I am so deeply in love with him.
And now, now that I hesitated telling him how I feel- he is in love with her.
That's what I get for procrastinating...
It hurts, it's painful to see him hug and kiss another girl who is also painfully beautiful. It makes me feel insecure in some ways, that he could never love me, and the woman he loves isn't me.

The next day, I walked into Daniel's bedroom to see him chatting to Jack as they played on the PlayStation. "Hey. Whatcha doing?" I asked, sitting beside them on the floor. "Just talking while I beat Daniel at this driving game." Jack snorted smugly, Daniel rolled his eyes. "What you guys talking about, then?" I asked, knowing interrupted some sort of important conversation due to the tense feeling in the air.

"How Daniel and Lorelai broke up earlier because he got bored." Jack snickered, shacking his head in disbelief as Daniel snorted. "He got bored so he broke up with his girlfriend." Jack continued, earning a playful slap on the shoulder. Jack clearly knew something I didn't, and was inadvertently teasing Daniel about it. Is it bad that i'm glad they broke up?

"Oh, wait!" Jack said sarcastically. "Jack, don't." Daniel warned seriously as Jack ignored his warning. "It's because he's crushing on someone else!" He smirked. Oh no. There goes any chances with him.

"Oh who?" I chuckled, sitting beside Daniel and rubbed his shoulder in a sympathetic manner.

"Break up with your girlfriend, yeah yeah, 'cause I'm bored." Jack sung in a teasing manner. "Shut up, Jack." I mumbled as I rolled my eyes, looking back to Daniel for an answer. Yes, I know I'm prying, but for Nutella's sake, I'm in love with him! I need to know!

"well, actually..." Daniel breathed, his soft voice laced with nerves for some reason. "I've been in love with you since the day I met you. I hoped I'd forget about it while dating Lorelai, but I didn't." He chuckled nervously, making my heart skip a few beats. He feels the same?

I said nothing, but placed a light kiss on his lips as they curved into a smile.

- * -

Hey loves! I decided to rewrite this. I hoped you liked it though it was a little short! xo