Nervous

𝘡𝘢𝘤𝘩 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘳𝘰𝘯 𝘹 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳

'𝒩𝑒𝓇𝓋𝑜𝓊𝓈' 𝒻𝓇𝑜𝓂 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒶𝓁𝒷𝓊𝓂 '𝒮𝒽𝒶𝓌𝓃 𝑀𝑒𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓈'

{lyrics//warning}

" 𝘐 𝘴𝘢𝘸 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘰𝘯 𝘢 𝘚𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘢𝘺 𝘪𝘯 𝘢 𝘤𝘢𝘧é
𝘈𝘯𝘥 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘥𝘪𝘥 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘮𝘺 𝘸𝘢𝘺
𝘈𝘯𝘥 𝘮𝘺 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘦
𝘈𝘯𝘥 𝘮𝘺 𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘴 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘩𝘢𝘬𝘦, 𝘺𝘦𝘢𝘩
𝘐 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘴𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩 𝘢 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥
𝘔𝘺 𝘢𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘯𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘦 𝘬𝘪𝘤𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘪𝘯
'𝘊𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘐'𝘷𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘢𝘴𝘬𝘪𝘯' '𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘰𝘰 "

~*~

" 𝘐 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘢 𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘭𝘦 𝘣𝘪𝘵 𝘯𝘦𝘳𝘷𝘰𝘶𝘴 𝘢𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶
𝘎𝘦𝘵 𝘢 𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘭𝘦 𝘣𝘪𝘵 𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘦𝘥 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘐 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶
𝘎𝘦𝘵 𝘢 𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘭𝘦 𝘦𝘹𝘤𝘪𝘵𝘦𝘥
𝘉𝘢𝘣𝘺, 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘐 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶, 𝘺𝘦𝘢𝘩
𝘛𝘢𝘭𝘬 𝘢 𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘭𝘦 𝘵𝘰𝘰 𝘮𝘶𝘤𝘩 𝘢𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶 (𝘐 𝘵𝘢𝘭𝘬 𝘢 𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘭𝘦 𝘵𝘰𝘰 𝘮𝘶𝘤𝘩, 𝘺𝘦𝘢𝘩)
𝘎𝘦𝘵 𝘢 𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘭𝘦 𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘧-𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘴𝘤𝘪𝘰𝘶𝘴 (𝘐 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘢 𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘭𝘦 𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘧-𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘴𝘤𝘪𝘰𝘶𝘴)
𝘞𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘐 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶
𝘎𝘦𝘵 𝘢 𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘭𝘦 𝘦𝘹𝘤𝘪𝘵𝘦𝘥 (𝘐 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘢 𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘭𝘦 𝘦𝘹𝘤𝘪𝘵𝘦𝘥)
𝘉𝘢𝘣𝘺, 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘐 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶
𝘠𝘦𝘢𝘩, 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘐 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶, 𝘣𝘢𝘣𝘦 "
~*~
" 𝘊𝘢𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘮𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘦𝘺𝘦𝘴
𝘈𝘯𝘥 𝘐'𝘮 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘶𝘴𝘶𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 "

~*~

I have never felt like this before.
It was just like seeing your favourite celebrity in the street when you were least expecting it, and then waving you over for a picture and an autograph.
Except for the fact that it was just a normal Sunday where I would head to my local favourite café to do some work on my MacBook, and drink a couple of coffees as I nodded my head to some Shawn Mendes music.
But, I guess today wasn't a 'normal' Sunday after all, because he was there.
I'd never seen him before, but he was the most beautiful person I'd ever laid eyes on.
He had the most luxurious looking hair and the most dazzling pair of eyes behind lovely long eyelashes, and the most kissable pink lips. He was gorgeous.
My heart rate picked up and adrenaline filled my veins as the door to the café door hit my bottom as it closed, causing the bell at the top to make an even louder sound- as I stood there and gazed at him.
The entire shop looked over to me wondering what the louder noise than usual ( of the bell ) was, causing my cheeks to turn a violent red shade.

I ordered an almond milk iced latte with a shot of vanilla from the barista, and went to sit at the stool seats where there is a view of 'Violet Boulevard'.

I took my laptop out and put my headphones in, playing Shawn Mendes on

I read through my emails and wrote down in my bullet journal beside me the things I needed to get done on my MacBook, as well as any other errands I needed to do today.
As I engrossed more into my laptop and music, someone placed a coffee cup beside my laptop and took my ear-phone out.
I paused my music and slowly looked up to see that same guy who made me feel nervous.
"Hey there... sorry to disturb you, but I was just wondering if you wanted to have a coffee with me?" He asked.
His eyes were so mesmerising as I stared into them, as if they were the ocean and I was lost in it.
I couldn't help but blush as thousands of butterflies erupted in my stomach.
"Uh, sure!" I smiled.
"But, if, you know, you're tryna do work, then, you know, I'll leave you to it." He stuttered, scratching behind his ear nervously.

His Point of View

Wow. She's beautiful. She makes me feel so incredibly nervous.
Her eyes... I keep getting lost in them.
Her hair looked like the most luxurious and softest thing in the entire world.
Everything about her made me want to speak to her.

"No no no, it's fine...." she smiled beamed sweetly, trailing off as she tried to find out my name.
"It's Zach." I smiled.
"Nice to meet you Zach, I'm Y/N."

-4 years later-

So, I thought that the day I met Zach would be the most nervously I could ever be {nervous  - A good nervous} but I was easily just proved wrong as the doors to the hall were opened.
I took a deep breath as I looked down at my beautiful wedding dress and clutches onto my flawless bouquet.
All eyes were on me as I walked down the aisle to marry the most amazing guy I've ever met.... Zach.

A small tear rolled down Zach's pink cheek as he looked at me admiringly, as we both said the words "I do."

Hey!! I hope you liked this imagine! I think it wast favourite one yet! ❤️