{JM} • ʙʀᴏᴋᴇɴ ʙᴏʏ (ᴍᴜsᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ)

ʜᴇʏ ʟᴏᴠᴇs, ɪ ᴡʀᴏᴛᴇ ᴛʜɪs ғᴏʀ ᴀɴᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ʙᴏʏ ʙᴜᴛ ᴇᴅɪᴛᴇᴅ ɪᴛ ғᴏʀ ᴏᴜʀ ᴊᴏɴᴀʜ.
ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴇɴᴊᴏʏ!

ᴘ.s. ᴛʜᴇ sᴏɴɢ ᴀʙᴏᴠᴇ ɪs ᴀᴍᴀᴢɪɴɢɢɢ ᴀɴᴅ ɪᴛs ᴄʟᴇᴀɴ sᴏᴏᴏᴏ ʏᴜʜ

- ɪᴍᴘᴏʀᴛᴀɴᴛ-
ᴛʜɪs ɪᴍᴀɢɪɴᴇ ᴄᴏɴᴛᴀɪɴs ᴛᴀʟᴋ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴅᴇᴘʀᴇssɪᴏɴ, ᴘʟᴇᴀs ᴅᴏɴᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ɪғ ɪᴛ ᴍᴀʏ ʙᴇ ᴛʀɪɢɢᴇʀɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜ- ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ᴛᴀʟᴋ ᴛᴏ sᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ʜᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜ ғᴇᴇʟ.

3rd person
He was broken.
His eyes never seemed to be able to focus on one thing anymore, it's as if his mind was controlling where he was looking, not him.
His hair was no longer washed every other day, it was shiny from the grease that he never washed away.
She, the girl who he adored with his whole heart couldn't get through to him.
She tried, Oh how she tried; but nothing.
She wouldn't leave the broken boy though, oh no way.

She would be by his side through thick and thin, even if she asked him to hug her, and that's all they do: is sit on his bed with her in his arms.
She could light up his world, she could make everything better. Until, the broken boy realised that he loved her, much more than a friend ever could.
He wanted to tell her, but the thoughts of not being good enough came to his head as he stood in front of her ready to tell her- so he had to play it off.
They were so close, ever so close before he was broken.
Stress, anger, pain, abandonment; it all ruined him.
The hate from the 'fans' who told him that he wasn't good enough, seemed to now only be a reminder as he began to believe them.
She told them that he was foolish to listen to them, that he was the best person on the planet.
He wouldn't believe her though.
The only thing that would fix him would be her lips on his.
What the broken boy didn't know, what that she loved him- much more than a friend ever could.
That her lips had a burning desire to be on his, They tingled as she thought of the words she wanted to say 'I love you.'

She told him them repeatedly, only in the sense of being a good friend, not meaning that she was in love with him.
There would come a day where the broken boy would be told how much he meant her her and how much she loved him- more than a friend ever could.

Y/n PoV
"Jonah?" I whispered from the other side of his large and thick oak door, knocking lightly.
It was 12.pm, and i missed my best friend; my crush.
"Jonah? Please can I come in?" I asked, my voice wavering.

He had been normal, happy Jonah Marais for so many years, and then one day... he just broke. For six weeks he has been like this.
He was quiet, he didn't move nor say, eat nor drink anything.
All he'd say was 'yes' or 'no'.
"Yes." He mumbled.
I opened the door, the darkness of the room filling my vision.

I walked over to his lamp, fumbling around to turn it on.
"No.." he groaned, turning onto his stomach as he laid in bed.
"Jonah, please..." I begged, holding the glass of water I wanted him to drink.
"No." He moaned.
"For me?" I asked, my voice childish.
He said nothing.
"Can I cuddle with you?" I questioned, no reply.
"Fine, then." I sighed, laying on top of the covers beside him, pulling the covers over him.
"I love you." I mumbled, tears running down my cheeks.
I miss him. So so so so much.
"I miss you." I sniffed, allowing him to know I was crying.
His back was still facing me, as I ran my hands through his hair which was in desperate need of a wash.
"Can you talk to me?" I whispered, a small sob escaping my mouth.

Nothing.

I wondered if he knew he was like this, or if this was normal for a human in his mind.
I miss Jonah being Jonah.
"Jo?" Jack whimpered, walking in.

"Y/n, you okay?" He asked, I nodded slightly.
"Okay... night Jonah, I love you bro." Jack said, his voice cracking. He missed his brother like heck.
"Night." I smiled weakly, "night y/n. Love you."
"Love you."
We were like a family, saying I love you was normal.
But the way I wanted to say it to Jonah had a different meaning.
I was desperately in love with him.
I ran my fingers over his clammy skin, he hadn't showered in a week.
All I wanted to do was kiss him.
I knew I couldn't.
I didn't know if he felt the same, and I didn't want him to feel worse.
"I love you... please come back to us." I sobbed.
I knew he was awake, and listening.
I could see his eyes open, not focusing on one thing, they wandered irregularly.
"Good night." I sniffed, kissing his cheek.
I walked out of his room, looking over at him.
He made eye contact very rarely now.

I was scanning the room to make sure there wasn't anything that could harm him, or that he could use to do so, I then closed the door.
I walked onto the patio outside, looking up at the stars.
I wished that he would be normal again, and that we could know what was going on inside his head.
I made my mind up.
Tomorrow, I'm kissing him.
I'm going to go in, and wake him up, and kiss him.
I'm getting my Jonah back.
I'm making an amazing breakfast for him with a coffee, and then I'm kissing him.
The next morning~
I marched into Jonah's room, not knocking or anything.
My hair freshly washed, my makeup on, my outfit looking cool, and his breakfast in my hands.
I opened his curtains, opening the window as wide as it will go.
The light flooded in, earning a groan from him.
I pulled the covers off his body, making him squirm around.
"Get up." I commanded, my voice strict.
"No." He grumbled, pulling the cushion over his head.

"Jonah Marais. I've had enough of this, we've had enough of this. We want our Jonah back, boy this depressed version of him- we want Jonah. I miss my best friend, I miss going to the mall and shopping, going for coffee and lunch. I miss filming videos with you, and that stopped because you let stupid, foolish, jealous people get in your way. Your fans miss you, so much. They want to know where their Jonah is. Your family. Your mom had been crying down the phone to me almost every day, your dad isn't much better. And Jack. Jack is broken, Jonah. Every single one of the boys are broken without you. And me? I-I can't cope without you Jonah! I'm in love with you! I never wanted to say that while you were like this because I didn't want to make you any more hurt than you already are. I love you I love you I love you, Jonah Marais."

I hadn't realised that I was in tears.

For the first time in six weeks, Jonah rolled over, his eyes locking to mine.
"Y-you love me?" He stuttered, his voice full of miss-belief. "That was the first thing you've said in six weeks." I sobbed, covering my face with my hands.
After a couple of minutes, I felt two strong arms wrap around me, pulling me close.
I knew who the arms belonged to- Jonah.
He never held me so tight.
"Y/n," he began, looking at me.

"All of this was because I.. I love you. So much more than a friend. I'm in love with you. You're beautiful. I couldn't cope with thinking that you didn't love me back, and now I know that you do... I just..." he smiled. For the first time in weeks. He smiled.
"I love you." I cried, pulling his lips onto mine.
It felt like it was meant to be as our lips moved in sync. His hands gripped onto the back of my sweatshirt, his head buried into the crook of my neck.
"I love you forever." He whispered.
"I love you forever and a day."