𝐟𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐬𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐞

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

{lyric warning}
{lyrics}

"𝘈𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵, 𝘢𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘺, 𝘴𝘢𝘺𝘪𝘯' 𝘩𝘪 𝘵𝘰 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘣𝘰𝘥𝘺
𝘐'𝘮 𝘴𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘺, 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘷𝘦, 𝘐 𝘨𝘰𝘵𝘵𝘢 𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘯𝘰𝘸."

"𝘐 𝘤𝘢𝘯'𝘵 𝘧𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘦
𝘐 𝘤𝘢𝘯'𝘵 𝘧𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘐'𝘮 𝘢𝘭𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵
𝘈𝘯𝘥 𝘐 𝘸𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘴𝘢𝘺 𝘐'𝘮 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘦
𝘈𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘐 𝘣𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩, 𝘐 𝘤𝘢𝘯'𝘵 𝘭𝘪𝘦."

"𝘐𝘧 𝘐'𝘮 𝘩𝘶𝘳𝘵, 𝘐 𝘢𝘪𝘯'𝘵 𝘨𝘰𝘯' 𝘭𝘪𝘦 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘪𝘵"

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Kinda proud of this, not gonna lie. This song is awesome to write about.

a/n - please always talk to someone about how you're feeling, never act like everything is okay when it really isn't- it's not good for you. Hope you all enjoy this, anyway. also, I have had to re-do some of the episode pictures like the one above (with the series 'episode' & name of the song), as I noticed some of the pictures had a watermark on them, lol. copyright is annoying, I picked the best pictures I could find lol. so yeah, thanks for reading! - V xoxo

3RD PERSON (who am I? lol)

Y/N walked up the stairs to the million dollar mansion before her, the black stairs underneath her black heels were lit by blue neon lights as she fixed her ponytail as her eyes watched her every step, tears welling up in her eyes as she focused on wearing a fake smile. 

all of her thoughts drifted to her 'friends', the so called 'friends' that had let her down repeatedly for 'better' offers- dumping her for other people who were seemingly better. this, understandably, made her feel inadequate; that she perhaps 'wasn't good enough', and that's why people didn't want to spend time with her- or so the believed. 

she had always wished to be the more popular girl who went to parties on Friday or Saturday nights, instead of watching Netflix in bed with her cat, and now, now that this was in some way the case, she no longer wished for it. social gatherings were never really her scene, not only because she was rarely invited to one, but because she felt that the invite was perhaps out of guilt for her being a 'lonely person.' every single nice thing she ever received, she believed that she did not deserve it. the way she treated herself, and the way others did to made her feel this way- negative.