request - Save Me [ p a r t o n e ]

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚  ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

Hey loves! This is a request for @sneakyjanita! I wanted to write something really different, based on a story prompt I saw on Pinterest, as well as making it 'juicy' for you all. Hope you enjoy. Lemme know what you think of the different style of imagine, which I'm trying to do more. Please don't take anything literally, it's all just for fun & entertainment. Enjoy!

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚  ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

Y/N POINT OF VIEW

I finished applying my lipgloss ready for my first date. I was overwhelmed with both nerves & excitement as I thought about how close I was to actually being on a double date. I stood up and looked in the mirror, content with how I looked- the way my long black dress fitted me perfectly, my wavy hair falling over my shoulders perfectly. I slid my heels on, grabbing my purse before driving to meet my two friends and the guy who I had had a crush on for nearly two years now, the guy who made my knees weak and my heart flutter. Pulling up outside the restaurant, I saw my best friend Claire outside with her date, as well as him. I smiled and confidently walked up to them, telling myself to stay calm and to just be myself.

"Hey!" Claire greeted me with a hug, followed by one from her date, Cory. "You look amazing." My date complimented, his blue eyes locking to mine. "Thank you, Daniel. You don't look so bad yourself." I blushed as we walked inside.

Let me tell you a little about Daniel, my date. He has the most intoxicating pair of ocean blue orbs, complimenting his fluffy brown hair and flawless skin, with the perimeter of a sharp jawline. He has perfect white teeth, and a killer smile that could light up the whole world, solve world hunger, and raise the dead. Most of the girls at my high school where we both attended swoon over him, making me feel special that he asked me to go out with him tonight. Despite feeling special, I knew that he was a player. He had dated countless girls, but was known for not being one for commitment, he wasn't one to tell you he loved you or anything. He had ran with the wrong crowd, wore all black clothes and jet-black Doc Martin's, giving him an edgy look- he was with the bad boys of my school. With him in that gang were Jonah, Zach, Corbyn and Jack- all of which were similar to him.

Corbyn was the most mysterious out of all of the boys. He intrigued me. He never really spoke like the other boys, and kept himself to himself. He had a lip piercing and had small tattoos all over his arms, and would often be seen wearing either a black turtle neck paired with black skinny ripped jeans and Doc's, or a black leather jacket, a black tee, black jeans and some combat boots. I had often caught him staring at me, his mixture of green and blue eyes carrying a sense of warning and danger. I couldn't help but think about his blonde hair and dashing eyes, along with his small and thin lip-ring which pierced through his pink, plump looking lips. I felt like he had a dark past, that he had many secrets to tell. I tried talking to him once, which turned out badly. He only looked at me with furrowed eyebrows, and slammed his locker closed as he took his French book out- knowing the shudder of the loud noise would scare me. He had walked away, brushing his shoulder purposefully against mine, his large black combat boots creating an eerie and somewhat terrifying atmosphere. I thought he was drop-dead gorgeous and quite the intrigue, but he'd never like me back. A couple of days after the, I noticed that Daniel and Corbyn had stopped hanging out, and if looks could kill- they would have murdered each other. I wasn't sure why even to this day, but I sure had every intention to ask why.

I shook myself out of my thoughts when my name was called as I sat beside Claire at the table, waiting for our drinks to arrive.

"Huh?" I responded, looking uptimes o be meted by Daniel's dangerous eyes. "I asked what you are going to have, Janita?" He repeated slowly, with almost a sarcastic and angry tone. "Oh." I replied, looking down at the menu I was holding. "I think I'm. going to go for number twenty-one." I said with a small yet nervous smile as I gazed back up at him, his eyes reading what number twenty-one was. "Sounds good to me." He spoke, his voice holding no emotion.

Around ten minutes later, the restaurant was practically full, fairly loud music playing over the loud voices and laughs of the people around us. I felt like I wasn't on a date. it didn't feel romantic in any way shape or form, which disappointed me. I wanted my first date to be cute and enjoyable, instead I sat here silently while Daniel sat on his phone while Claire and Cory spoke and laughed. "So, Daniel..." I began, leaning my elbows on the table before me. He rolled his eyes thinking that I wouldn't notice or even care for that matter, but he was wrong- I noticed and It annoyed me. "What kind of music are you into?" I questioned, clearing my throat as he placed his phone down beside him- more like tossed it down actually, in an annoyed manner. "Opera." He sassed, his voice just dripping with sarcasm, almost like a venom. What happened to the sweet Daniel I was with at the start of the date, and every time before that?

I looked down, not knowing what to say. instead, I laughed. I was going to treat the sarcasm like he meant it as a joke and said it with a smile, even though he really didn't. I knew that would disarm and annoy him.

"Rock music." he breathed. now that, that I could believe. rock is bad boy music, and that is exactly what he was. why did I even bother saying yes to this date again?

thankfully the food was good, but by the time that came I was desperate for a distraction, so it could have been from the sewer and I would've liked it.

I took a sip of my water and placed it back on the table. I glanced to Claire and Cory who were having the time of their life, meanwhile Daniel was yet again sat on his phone. I morosely gazed around the busy posh and rather expensive restaurant, immediately noticing someone who looked familiar, even in the dark room. he was wearing a tuxedo, his blonde hair perfectly shaped into a quiff. that was when the realisation hit me- it was Corbyn. What was he doing here exactly? Not to cause trouble, I really hope. As he passed our table, he dropped a napkin but didn't notice, or he did it on purpose. He walked away like he was on a mission or something, his pace quickening. I couldn't stop the urge to look down at the napkin he dropped, it all seemed too suspicious that he coincidentally dropped a napkin by me, a girl he knew from school.

I looked down at it, only to see something I didn't anticipate to see- a message on the napkin:

"Get out, while you still can."

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚  ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

LOVE A GOOD CLIFFHANGER! CATCH PART TWO SOON LOVES! JANITA, I HOPE YOU LIKED IT, AND IT WAS WHAT YOU WANTED! - Vanilla xoxo