[ D . S. ] Reunited

•Y/L/N= Your full name.

»»————- ★ ————-««

Y/N's POV~

I would never be the same since Daniel and I broke things off three months ago.
We broke up because he hated the long distance when he was on tour.

It broke my heart.
From what I could tell, and what I wanted to believe, was that it broke his heart too.

I didn't want to end things, but it crept up on me that I wasn't good enough for him.

I worked in Starbucks, and today I was working today.
It was hectic, but my brain still could only focus on him. How much I missed him.

He's moved on...
He doesn't miss me... why would he?
I was never good enough for him.
He's on tour all the time, he doesn't need me.
He has the boys, and  cute and screaming fans all the time.

That's all I could think. For three months straight.
We had texted once a month, he would just ask me if I was okay.

Daniel: Hey Y/N, it's Daniel. Just wondering if you are okay?
Y/N: Hi Daniel, yeah I am okay thankyou. How are you?
Daniel: yea I'm good. gtg, bye...
Y/N: cya

I would always cry when I received a message from him.
He still cared. From what I could tell...

I rushed around behind the counter, taking orders from the big long line of customers. Without looking up, I tapped around on the computer to reset it, "Hi! What can I get you today?" I forced a smile, and then looked up.
I was shocked to see what I saw.
It was Daniel. Holding a baby who looked around one.
"Hey Y/N..." He weakly smiled. "D-Daniel?" I asked. He looked as handsome as ever, his blue eyes... oh how I missed them.
"How are you?" He asked, and I looked to see no queue. That meant we could talk....
"Ugh... I'm okay..." I forced a fake smile. "How about you?" I asked, tears stinging my eyes.
"Yeah, I'm okay thanks!"
"So, a latte with caramel?" I wrote down on the side of the cup as he nodded.
"You remembered..." he chuckled.
"How could I forget..." I mumbled to myself...

Daniel's Pov~

little did she know that she was going to hear later on...
I smiled to myself as I looked at her perfect face, framed with perfect hair.
"Do you want to go for a walk in the park with me later on? It would be great to catch up!" I suggested, her eyes locked with mine. I missed those eyes. They were stunning.
"Urm, I have to-" "Please." I begged, not giving her a chance to give an excuse.
"Okay..." she smiled, and moved away.
"Hey, you forgot this!" I said, passing her $5. "No it's fine, I get a free drink for a friend every day, so I'll just use that..."
"Thanks." I smiled. "Your keeping this though." I smiled and gave her no choice but to take the money.

"When's your shift over?" I asked, taking my drink. "Urm... I think around half five..." she didn't make eye contact with me.

Y/N's POV~

I didn't look at him. I couldn't bring myself to.
That was until I heard his baby wail.
"Hey, shh, you're okay princess." He cooed, stroking her cheek.
I dreamt of having kids with him one day...
our little one running around in our home, getting married to him was something else I dreamt about. For so long.
I looked up, the clock struck half five, as if it was 'meant to be'.
"So, your shifts up now!" He smirked, "I'd like you to meet someone!" He chimed as I untied my apron.
I nodded and hung it up, and grabbed my backpack.
I walked up to the woman who Daniel was already talking to, and she took the baby from him and gave her some attention.
"This is Lara!" He smiled.
She was beautiful.
Long, blonde wavy hair... blue eyes, and flawless, and expensive looking makeup.
Her teeth were as white as snow, no lines under her eyes like I had.
She wore a tight crop top and a short skirt, hugging her curves.
He definitely upgraded...
"H-Hi Lara." I made a smile on my lips as best I could.
"Hi! And you are?" She asked sweetly. "I-I'm Y/N..." I breathed.
"Nice to meet you!"
"And this is Bella..." Daniel said pointing to the little girl in Lara's arms.
"She's beautiful..." I commented... "just like her dad..." I whispered to myself, I could see that Daniel heard it.
"I'll be back in a few, got to change her diaper!" Lara chimed, and wandered off as Bella began to scream and cry.
"So... you were with Lara while with me?" I giggled, completely faking it. I said it in a joking tone.
He looked at me confused.
"How old is she?" I questioned.
"She's one and a half..." he replied, still a perplexed look on his beautiful face.
"What's wrong?" I asked, tears brimming in my eyes.
"Why did you talk about me being with Lara while I was together with you?"
"Well, a woman is pregnant for nine months *authors note- please stop commenting that now, I made a mistake, gee, I'm allowed to now and again hehe*... and we broke up three months ago... so, you two you know... you got her pregnant while with me... I'm so happy for you!" I smiled, softening the blow. He chuckled for some reason.
"Lara is a very beautiful woman... a very lucky one too..."
He nodded, still a confused look plastered on his face.
"What's up?" Daniel asked, picking up on my sadness.
"Just.. I... always dreamt of, nothing, it's stupid..." I shuffled around my feet.
"Dreamt of....?" He took a step towards me.
Lara then appeared with Bella.
"Want to hold her?" She asked me.
Okay... fine... I'll hold my exes baby, the baby I wanted to have with him.
"Y-yes please." I forced another smile.
Bella came into my arms.
"Hey beautiful..." I cooed...
She looked out the window and said "dada!"
I passed her to Daniel.
"Go to daddy then..." I almost whispered.
"What did you say?" Daniel asked, in a surprised tone.
I repeated my words.
"I'm not her father!" Daniel let out a chuckle.
My neck snapped to look at Lara who was laughing.
"Daniel is my step brother!" She let out a laugh.
"O-Oh." I said with relief.
"Anyway, I'll see you both later. I've gotta get this one to bed." We said goodbye...

"So, about that walk?" Daniel smirked.

We walked along the paths in the park...
"So... what's your fiancé like?" I asked as we sat on a bench.
"My What?!" He burst out laughing.
"I'm not engaged Y/N..." He snickered.
"Okay, then your wife!"
"I haven't got a woman in my life in a romantic way, Y/N!" He smirked.

"Oh... how?" "I am gonna take that as a complement." He winked.
"Hey Y/N?" He said, and I nodded.
"I missed you for those three months."
I sighed, feeling the tears in my eyes.
"I-I missed you too..." I said almost audible.

"You look stunning..." He breathed, and tucked a piece of hair away behind my ear.
"No I don't..." I mumbled, wiping a tear away before he could see it.
"Are you crying?!" "N-no!" I lied.

"Don't lie... wassup?" He scooched closer to me.

"Nothing... IM JUST SAT ON A BENCH WITH MY EX BOYFRIEND, AFTER THINKING HE GOT A GIRL PREGNANT WHILE HE WAS STILL WITH ME!!" I yelled and cried, standing up.

"AFTER THREE MONTHS I SEE THE GUY WHO BASICALLY STOPPED ME FROM BEING ABLE TO SLEEP FOR THOSE MONTHS!! ALL I COULD THINK ABOUT WAS HOW MUCH I MISSED YOU!! AND HOW MUCH THAT I WANTED TO MARRY YOU AND HAVE A FAMILY WITH YOU, SO YOU CAN IMAGINE HOW I FELT WHEN YOU TURN UP WITH BELLA!!" I sobbed, and he sat there looking at his hands.

"I'm sorry.." he got up and hugged me...
"I'm so sorry baby..."
"All I wanted to do was protect you, and all I did was break your heart..." he sighed.
"I love you.." I sobbed into his chest...
"I love you I love you I love you..." I cried.
". I love you even more..." he pulled me in for a kiss.
Our lips touched for the first time in three months... and it felt right again... my heart was fixed...
He pulled away, after five solid minutes of standing in the middle of the park, just hugging.

He got down on one knee, and my heart skipped a beat.
"Y/F/N, please marry me? ... let me spoil you... let me look after you... let me make your dreams come true." He asked.

i started to cry..again.

"Will you marry me?"
"Yes!!" I sobbed and he slid the ring onto my finger.
He got up and kissed my lips...
"I love you so much..." I sobbed.
"I love you too, baby girl." He never hugged me so tight.
"Y/F/N Seavey... has a nice ring to it, don't you think?" He smirked, that perfect smirk I had missed.