𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟𝐟

* thank u for 10 k!!!!!!! 😩😌*

𝘊𝘰𝘳𝘣𝘺𝘯 𝘣𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘹 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳

' 𝒷𝑒𝓉𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝑜𝒻𝒻 ' 𝘉𝘺 𝘈𝘳𝘪𝘢𝘯𝘢 𝘎𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘦 - 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 '𝘚𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘵𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘳'.

{lyrics}

"𝘏𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘨𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘪𝘯' 𝘵𝘰𝘰 𝘦𝘮𝘰𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘢𝘭, 𝘰𝘩, 𝘺𝘦𝘢𝘩
𝘐'𝘮 𝘣𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘰𝘧𝘧 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘩𝘪𝘮 "

" 𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘬𝘦𝘦𝘱 𝘪𝘯𝘴𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘐 𝘭𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘯 𝘵𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘱𝘰𝘴𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯
𝘐 𝘥𝘪𝘴𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘮 𝘢𝘭𝘭, 𝘯𝘰 𝘰𝘧𝘧𝘦𝘯𝘴𝘦, 𝘺𝘦𝘢𝘩 "

I felt broken inside.
There was an increasing amount of People who felt the need to leave nasty & hurtful comments, every single day.
I was beginning to think that by dating Corbyn Besson thinking such things.
I am in love with him, and he, is in love with me.
We love each other to the ends of the earth, but not all people felt the same.

At the start, the hate wasn't bad at all.
A few odd comments that I wouldn't let get to me.
But when you consistently get them on your Instagram and then are told them to your face? That hurts the most.
Yes, the 'Limelights' walk up to Corbyn and I just to get a picture with him, and to then tell me all of the things that make any human feel small and insecure.

Corbyn noticed, he stopped it, he told me I was beautiful; end of. But what he didn't notice was how much it was getting to me, and just how many jealous ridden comments I was getting every time I ever did anything.
I mean, he couldn't do anything more than he already was & is.
No boyfriend is going to go through his girlfriend's Instagram comments and read them all. It's impossible.
Maybe, I'd be better off without it; without him.

"Corbyn?" I asked, my voice laced with pain in which was barely audible.
"Yeah?" He replied, his voice low as he stared down at his phone.
Because of this, he was unable to see me stood there with my duffle bag filled with my possessions.
Jack was sat in the room with us, but he noticed and knocked Corbyn's elbow for him to look at me.
As his eyes landed on the bag slung over my shoulder, his phone landed in his lap as his lips parted open.
"Baby, what's going on?" He stood to his feet hastily, watching my every move.
"Corbyn..." I sniffed, hot tears rolling down my cheeks.
"I'm so sorry." I whispered, feeling the presence of the others walk into the room, watching what was going on.
"About what, honey?" He cooed, placing his large hands on my upper arms.
"They hate me." I stayed, my voice quivering.
"They hate you?" He repeated, his voice full of confusion.
"Your 'fans.' They tell me every day the things wrong with me. I can't do it any more. They tell me in my comments, in your comments, in every day life, in real life." I sobbed.
I can't recall a time where my chest clenched this hard from the pain inside my brain.
I cannot think of a time where my tears rolled this quickly, my heart beat this fast, nor sobbing like this.

I watched his eyes go glassy and brim with tears as I explained how I felt.
"I don't even know what else to say."
"Say that you won't go, y/n, that we'll get through this." Corbyn begged, a tear falling from his eye.
I mean enough to him for him to cry.

"But. You know something? I love you enough to let you go, so that this hurt doesn't end up destroying you, y/n." He weakly smiled, tears rolling down his puffy, pink cheeks, one after another.

"I'm sorry." I repeated so many times, to the point where I felt completely numb.

"No, baby, you don't need to apologise." He hugged me so tight. His embrace said 'don't let me go', and I wished he never would.
He was my family; my home, the man I wanted to marry.
The guy I had memories with, and I wanted to make memories with.
I didn't want that to end.

The smell of his cologne embraced my nostrils as I welcomed it, wishing I could smell that for the rest of my life.

"I can't let people stop me from loving you." I said.

With those nine words; those thirty- three letters; I stayed.
I married him.

And I was never happier.

The hate stopped.

You know why?

Because love is so much more powerful than hate.

🐝

~*~

Hey loves.

Thank you so much for supporting this Sweetener Series. I'm so sad it's over!
This is probably my favourite imagine too, and sorrowfully the last one!

It has helped to grow my book and give myself the task of writing different genres!

I can't wait to keep writing and do imagines for different songs, and the normal- random subject imagines and preferences too.

Lots of love; V.

🐝💕