[D.S.] Fallin' All In You

hey loves

hey loves. please forgive me for the lack of updates, and that this is a little short. I've had the most hectic 2020 so far. I have some good imagines planned, so stay tuned! on another note, I'd love it if you could follow my Instagram account for my wattpad! it is vsifyoucanbelieve.

thank you and enjoy xoxo

lyrics

"when I see you, baby, I get lost. if I'm dreaming, baby, please don't wake me up. every time I'm with you I fall more in love. now I'm laying by your side, everything feels right, and since you came along...

I've been thinking, baby, you. you're bringing out a different kind of me..there's no safety net that's underneath. I'm free, fallin' all in you."

  ҉  ҉  ҉  ҉  ҉  ҉  ҉ 
EDITED

YOUR POINT OF VIEW

I rolled over in bed, a smile pulling on the corners of my lips at the sight of him, as I laced my fingers through my hair. I gently shuffled over to him, the guy I married. I ran my hands through his luxurious brown locks, rubbing his back, hearing him let out a sigh of contentment as he rubbed his nose sleepily on his hand, the white duvet scrunched up in his fists. I smiled again, my stomach swarming with butterflies at the remembrance of how he is all mine. I couldn't believe I married him; the guy who I was continuously falling for, more and more everyday.

I'd always been afraid to fall in love. It was because I was afraid of losing that person I love; I was so bitterly anxious to lose someone I love and depend on. But when I saw Dani, I knew everything had to change- I had to push these anxieties aside to get what I wanted- him. And I did; he knew how I felt, how desperately afraid I was of loosing him. He promised me everyday before he left for work that he'd come back to me, always.

We both knew he could never promise to not get hurt by extenuating circumstances, things happen, people get hurt against their will. I prayed each and every day that, quite selfishly, that. it wasn't him that it happened to.

All I wanted was for him to be safe, and for me to make him happy, and that was my mission every single day.

"What're you thinking about?" I heard his deep, slightly amused morning-tone ask, a smirk on his pink lips as he rolled over to face me. "You." I said, leaning my chin on the palm of my hand as I gazed down at his gorgeous face.

"You're cute." He smiled, scrunching up his nose while shooting me a smile and a playful wink. "You're not so bad yourself." I chortled, my eyes meeting his ocean ones I loved so dearly.

His perfect smile, complimented by his perfect teeth.

His perfect ocean eyes complimented by his luscious, long eyelashes.

His lips, his nose, his hair, his voice, his laugh, his everything. I loved it all.

I couldn't help but fall for this boy; with his silly sense of humour, goofiness, his caring qualities. He was pretty-much perfect inside and out.

His blue orbs flickered to mine as though he was wondering what I was thinking about.

"I keep falling for you more and more, even when I think I've done all the falling there is to do." I mumbled, a smile tugging my lips. He returned a smile, his eyes locking to mine. "I love you." He said, his tone more serious as he placed a kiss on my lips delicately. I knew he meant it, and for that, I was blessed.

"I love you." I whispered.