[ Z. H. ] Kiss The Dummy

*
ᴛʜᴇ ғᴜʟʟ ɴᴀᴍᴇ's ᴏᴜᴛ ʜᴀʜᴀ😂♥️

ɪ ʟᴏᴠᴇᴅ ɪᴛ sᴏᴏᴏᴏ ɪ ᴇᴅɪᴛᴇᴅ ɪᴛ ᴛᴏ ғɪᴛ ʏᴏᴜ 'ɴ ᴢᴀᴄʜᴀʀʏ

ɪɴ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ɴᴇᴡs- ɪ ɢᴏᴛ ᴛʜɪs ɪᴅᴇᴀ ᴀs ɪ ᴡᴀs ʀᴇᴀᴅɪɴɢ ᴀ ғᴀɴғɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ- sᴏ sᴏᴍᴇ ᴄʀᴇᴅɪᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡʀɪᴛᴇʀ.
ᴇɴᴊᴏʏ ❤️

*

Y/n PoV

I walked down the busy hallways of college, gripping onto my books.
My eyes looked around for Zach, my best friend.
Yes, Zach is the Zach Herron, who id known since forever.
He was the sweetest guy, and honestly... i had caught feelings for him. No, in fact, they weren't mere 'feelings', I was in love with him.
Being his best friend for so long came with not only seeing his beautiful face all the time, but knowing his personality.
He was everything I had ever found attractive in a guy:
He's funny, always there when you're stressed and need a laugh.
As I've said, he is the sweetest person, so caring and kind to others.
He isn't one to change around his boy friends, he stays the same- close and adorable.
He stays the same around everyone. As you probably know and understand, a lot of guys go very.. big headed? Over the top? Somewhat, mean to their 'partner' (or best friend in my case unfortunately) when they are around their 'bros'.
He wasn't like that, at all. I wondered if he would act different if I was his girlfriend, would he be different around his mates? I really doubt it, I couldn't imagine him to be like that.

I wondered what it would be like to be his girlfriend. To be introduced as 'this is my girlfriend, y/n.' Instead of 'this is my best friend, y/n.'
I don't think I'd ever get over that.

I pulled my slacking backpack back into my shoulder, letting out a sigh.

Why can't I be his?
I need him more than just a friend.
I don't want to ruin what we have, I can't live without him.
Why-

"Hey y/n, wait up!" I heard Zach yell, shaking me from my thoughts in which I was deeply engrossed in.
"Hey Zach." I said as I turned around before actually looking, to be greeted by him smiling like an idiot, holding a sign saying:

'ᴳᴼ ᴼᵁᵀ ᵂᴵᵀᴴ ᴹᴱ? ᴵᶠ ˢᴼ, ᴷᴵˢˢ ᵀᴴᴱ ᴰᵁᴹᴹᵞ ᴵᴺ ᶠᴿᴼᴺᵀ ᴼᶠ ᵞᴼᵁ, ᵀᴴᴱ ᴼᴺᴱ ᴴᴼᴸᴰᴵᴺᴳ ᵀᴴᴱ ᴾᴬᴾᴱᴿ'
I read it as my eye brows furrowed together from confusion.

Is this really happening?

Zach being Zach Herron, had quite a big crowd taking note of what was happening, making me feel under pressure.
"Y-you want to go out with me?" I asked, stuttering, and I never stutter.

"Of course I do! If you ever met yourself, you would realise what an amazing girl you are y/n. You're smart, funny, intelligent, weird, and so amazingly stunning and beautiful." He explained, my cheeks flashing a red tone.
I said nothing, but followed the instructions written before me- for me.
I dumped my bag beside my feet, walking up to him.
I cupped his face, something I had wished to do, and pressed my lips to his.
I didn't even care that there were people watching us, I felt like I was floating.
This is who I'm meant to be with.
I know that now, for sure.

ᎢᎻᎡᎬᎬ ᎪNᎠ Ꭺ ᎻᎪᏞF YᎬᎪᎡᏚ ᏞᎪᎢᎬᎡ~

Zach and I stood looking over the lake which he had taken me to for our date.
Ever since the day he held that sign up, asking me out, we had been dating pretty strong.

He stood to his feet, my eyebrows knitting together.
"Where you going?" I questioned, looking up at him.
"To the car, I'll be right back." He smiled, blowing me a kiss. I nodded lightly.

He came back, standing in the same place.
"Stand up." He instructed.
"What?"
"Stand up!" He chucked, taking my hands.
He stood in front of me, his hands in mine as we stared into each others eyes.
Deeply in love

He took a piece of paper from his pocket, unfolding it to reveal... a sign?

He held it facing me against his chest, a soft smile tugging on his lips.

'ᵞ/ᴺ, ᵂᴵᴸᴸ ᵞᴼᵁ ᴹᴬᴷᴱ ᴹᴱ ᵀᴴᴱ ᴴᴬᴾᴾᴵᴱˢᵀ ᴾᴱᴿˢᴼᴺ ᴼᴺ ᴱᴬᴿᵀᴴ- ᴬᴺᴰ ᴹᴬᴿᴿᵞ ᴹᴱ?
ᴵᶠ ᵞᴱˢ, ᴾᴸᴱᴬˢᴱ ᴷᴵˢˢ ᵀᴴᴱ ᴰᵁᴹᴹᵞ ᴵᴺ ᶠᴿᴼᴺᵀ ᴼᶠ ᵞᴼᵁ- ᴴᴼᴸᴰᴵᴺᴳ ᵀᴴᴵˢ ˢᴵᴳᴺ'

My heart skipped a beat.
Cliché though you may think it may be, it's definitely different when someone you're deeply in love with does it for you

My eyes brimmed with tears, as I approached him- and kissed him. That kiss would change my life- for the better.

ⓘ ⓗⓞⓟⓔ ⓨⓞⓤ ⓔⓝⓙⓞⓨⓔⓓ! ⓘⓣ ⓣⓞⓞⓚ ⓔⓕⓕⓞⓡⓣ ⓑⓤⓣ ⓘ ⓣⓗⓘⓝⓚ ⓘⓣ ⓟⓐⓨⓔⓓ ⓞⓕⓕ!