ʙʀᴇᴀᴋᴜᴘ & ʀᴇᴜɴɪᴏɴ {ᴘᴀʀᴛ 1} 𝐝.𝐬.

𝘋𝘢𝘯𝘪𝘦𝘭 𝘚𝘦𝘢𝘷𝘦𝘺 𝘹 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳

Hey loves, so this was a request for my other book, but I was really happy with the way it turned out, so I edited it so you all could enjoy it!

~sorry for any typo errors ~

Y/B/F is your girl best friend.

~*~

Y/N's Point of View

Another night where I am
ready to dump the meal I spent so much time and effort on- into the trash.
It was actually really good, if I do say so myself, so it was a shame that he had to ruin it.
Once again, Dani was two hours late home, so this meal was now as cold as a stone.
I sighed as I scraped the remains into the bin and then closed the lid.
"Sorry that he's not here, again." Y/B/F sadly smiled, sympathy lacing her  voice.
I weakly smiled up at her.
She has been waiting to meet Daniel for this whole week, so now he wasn't here once again- she was let down. I repeatedly said to Dani that y/ wanted to meet him, and he would agree, but then he wouldn't show. I'm not sure if this is nerves over meeting her, but he hasn't texted, called or even met up with me this entire week. I don't understand, maybe I've upset him?

I decided to do the dishes after I got fed up of waiting for another hour from him to get home, so I cleaned up the kitchen and took a shower, as Y/B/F just relaxed on the couch.
I wrapped myself up in a warm sweater that was mine for once, I didn't want to wear anything of Daniel's right now- I was too mad.
I sat beside y/b/f on the couch and we turned on the television to kill some time before Daniel arrived home. I didn't expect him for an hour or so, as it was only half past ten.
"Y/N?" Y/b/f asked, not looking away from the screen.
"Yeah?"
"Why do you think he's been home three or four hours late every night this week so far?"
I looked down into my lap.
"I really don't know... maybe he's just nervous about meeting you?" I suggested, but she could tell I didn't believe what I was saying.
"Y/n, really? Has love made you that blind?"
"What do you mean?" I asked, turning off the television.
"I don't want to have to bring this up, hun, but..." the room was filled with silence as I realised what she was about to say.
'He could be cheating on you.'
She didn't even have to say it out loud for me to jump to his defence, but to be honest, I'm tired of defending him- maybe love has made me this blind...

"Y/b/f , he wouldn't do that, would he?"
"I don't know y/n... he's Daniel Seavey for goodness sake. He is good looking, so maybe-"
"Don't even go there." I sighed, standing to my feet.
"You're not that naive are you?" She sighed, following me to grab a glass of water.
"No, I'm not." I stated.
"It's crossed my mind. And that's no bad thing, is it? I mean, I'm not stupid or oblivious.
But Daniel would never do that..."
my eyes caught her gaze as I wondered if he would do that.
"I love him too much to even think about that." I whispered as tears pricked my eyes, and my voice unintentionally cracking.
"Y/n, honey, I'm sorry... I care about you, so bringing it up shows that. I don't want you to get hurt. You're just going to have to ask him."
I nodded slowly, wiping a stray tear.
"He didn't even want to meet my parents when I visited home, y/n. I'm so scared that he might be... seeing someone else."
I whimpered. She shook her head, enveloping me in a hug.
"I'm going to have to go, it's getting late." She smiled as we pulled away.
"Okay, no problem. Sorry for wasting your time. Again."
"No prob. See you later. Love you."
"Love ya." I smiled.

Five minutes later, the keys jangled in the front door, then the handle began to twist. Daniel was home.

I took a deep breath and went to see him.

I love him so so so much.
I couldn't bare the thought of this really happening.
I trust him so much, so I surprised myself when I started to doubt him.
I never wanted to be like that; needy and clingy, never wanting the boyfriend to be away for long. Nor did I want to be waiting for him or stop trusting him; ever.
I am so desperately in love that maybe y/b/f is right; I'm blindly in love.

Daniel stepped in, carrying a bag in his right hand that looked rather heavy, as he wore his suit that looked so good on him.
"Hey babe..." He stated, and placed his bag down.
"Look, I know what you're about to say, but I'm sorry. I didn't mean to miss dinner again." He defended, his voice full of regret.
"Don't even start Dan.... Where have you been these past six days? Now, these past seven?"
"Honey, I know I'm sor-"
"Daniel James Seavey, don't say I'm sorry one more time be sure I swear that it means absolutely nothing anymore." I said, tears spilling. He knew he was in deep trouble when I used his full name.
His gorgeous blue eyes filled with hurt when they caught mine, and guilt rushed through my body- but I was too hurt to stop.
"Y/n, Baby, I'm sorry, I am so so so truly sorry."
He knows that him calling me baby kills me every time, but it's not going to work right now.

Corbyn came down the stairs but then realised I was crying and went straight back up again.
Now I have to explain why I was crying. Great.

"You say that you're sorry every single time you're late home! This is now the sixth or seventh time
y/b/ f has had to go home because you've not been home in time! I can't believe you!" I cried, my body filled with anger & disappointment. Is it wrong to feel like this, because he works so hard?
"Y/n, babe, I'm so sorry, please, just let me make it up to you."
"It's not just me you have to 'make it up to' Dani!
Y/b/f isn't gonna come over anymore, and my parents are fed up of you not turning up! Nobody who is important to me has even met the guy I've been with for nearly a year! We put it off and we put it off, but now? This is ridiculous! What are you afraid of?!"

His mesmerising eyes traced around his surroundings as if they were searching the room for an answer. They were glassy with tears as I stood and waited for his answer- but I didn't get one.
"Daniel... we are going to have to take a break." I sniffed, looking down at my feet as I cursed myself mentally for what I was about to say.
"What?" He asked, his voice cracking at the end.
"Are you breaking up with me? Because as far as I've ever seen, no couple has simply taken a 'break'...." he  softly said, his eyes searching mine for an answer.
"Then yes... I guess this is over..." I said, but I came out in a whisper.
I love him with my entire heart, but now? I've lost him.
I can't decide whether that was the right thing or not, but, after nearly a year of serious dating and he doesn't want to meet either my parents or my best friend who is like a sister to me? What am I supposed to think? It makes me think that he doesn't take us seriously enough.
I am so in love to the point that in a few months; i would marry him.
He gets me; he loves me.
He fixed every single problem that ever broke me, and I wanted to be a family- me and him, together; forever.
But now I guess we both destroyed that,  i guess I did the majority of the destroying.

I don't even know what to do.

~*~

I think I'll post this on my other books because I'm kinda proud of it!

I know. Sad and all.
Sorry :(

Part two?