ʀᴇǫᴜᴇsᴛ ғᴏʀ ᴋᴇʟʟʏ! • 𝘈𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘢 𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘨 𝘥𝘢𝘺...

*
Hey Kelly @edits_Mendes , I hope you like this imagine!
*

Kelly's Point Of View:

I practically smashed my phone into a thousand pieces as my alarm went off at 5:30 a.m., the most frustrated groan came out from my lips.

After showering and doing my normal morning routine, I headed off to school.
Jonah, because he's older than me, doesn't go to school.
My phone vibrated as I picked up my backpack and slung it over my shoulder. It was a text from Jonah.

'ʜᴇʏ ʙᴀʙʏ.
ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴅᴀʏ ᴀᴛ sᴄʜᴏᴏʟ/ᴡᴏʀᴋ!
ɪʟʟ ʙᴇ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴜᴅɪᴏ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ʜᴀʟғ ᴛᴇɴ ᴛᴏɴɪɢʜᴛ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴏʏs ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴄᴏᴍɪɴɢ ᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴛᴏ ᴄʜɪʟʟ ғᴏʀ ᴀ ʙɪᴛ. ᴡʜʏ ᴅᴏɴᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴀғᴛᴇʀ ᴡᴏʀᴋ?
ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴜ x'

I smiled down at my phone, knowing that it would be the only time for most of the day that I would be smiling.

At school, the usual Jessica Adams who always teases me; didn't fail to miss another day.
"Kelly, Kelly, Kelly." I heard her rather squeaky voice call. "Jessica" I stated blankly, not bothering to turn around as I grabbed books from my locker.
"I'm having a party on Saturday," She chimed, her voice sounded like nails on a chalk board to me.
"Why don't you not come."
"I wouldn't come even if I was invited, Jessica." I sighed, rubbing my hands on the temples of my head, getting a headache already from her voice.
"As if." She retorted.
"Maybe tell that Jonah of yours to stop by." She giggled like a little girl.
"No way, he's mine." I chuckled, that kind of chuckle you do to say 'I'm gonna kill you'.
"As if a famous, gorgeous, talented boy from Why Don't We would actually-"
"Jessica; shut up." I begged, slamming my locker and walking off, her scoffing.

At work later on that day, the amount of co-workers that liked to either pick on me, or just down-right bug me.
Again, I rubbed my temples at every chance I could, a headache forming.
The stress, and the hatred of what I had to do on a daily basis.
Luckily though, it was Friday.
I only have a part time job, so I don't work on the weekends; and obviously no school.

I let out a deep sigh as I walked into the Why Don't We house, Jonah running down the stairs.

"hey baby. how was work and school?" "ugh... its whatever...it's just horrible." I sighed. "Aww baby. Come here." He cooed, bringing me in for a hug- giving me a kiss on the head.

"What made it so horrible then?" He asked, tucking a strand of hair behind me ear. "Just Jessica at school, with her annoying squeaky voice. 'Hey Kelly, why don't you not come to my party this weekend.' 'Hey Kelly, why don't you tell your gorgeous boyfriend to come to the party this weekend?' And then  Steph at work. Honestly! She thinks she can boss me around!" I ranted, watching him chuckle. "C'mon then baby, come and relax." He cooed, kissing my head.

"I can't relax Jonah. I have homework and then left over work to catch up on."

"I know that, babe." He breathed, his large hands landing on my shoulders. He slowly rubbed and massaged my shoulders, helping me to relax. He pulled me closer to him, continuing to massage my shoulders.

"We are gonna order Starbucks and pizza, and watch romantic movies and cuddle for the rest of the night." He said, turning me around. His hands massaged my back, helping me to relax even more.

"The stress, Jonah, the stress." I chuckled. "I know, baby. C'mon." He cooed, walking me to the couch. We sat and ordered pizza and Starbucks, then put on a romantic movie.

I cuddled closer to him as his arm flung around me, slowly massaging my shoulders still.

"This is why i love you." I smiled up at him, his lips forming a smile. "Anything for my baby."

~*~

ʟɪᴛᴇʀᴀʟʟʏ ᴡʀᴏᴛᴇ ᴛʜɪs ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇɴ ғᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴏᴜᴛ ɪᴛ ᴅɪᴅɴ' sᴀᴠᴇ :(
ɪ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ʟɪᴋᴇᴅ ᴛʜɪs ᴋᴇʟʟʏ!