{JM} 𝘎𝘶𝘯 𝘱𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘵 • 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘵𝘸𝘰

Y/n PoV

"W-What can I do to make you take that gun away from his head?" I asked, being careful with every single word I spoke.
The men looked at each other, not knowing what to say.
"Pass is your phone." The man grumbled, keeping the gun to Jonah's head, extending one hand to me.
I thought about whether to do it or not, but I decided to do it.
I had already called the Cops, so why not?

I took a cautious step to the man with the gun, extending my arm to give him my phone.
"You, take the gun away from his head. Then, I'll give you my phone." I strictly said, looking him straight in the eye.
"We make the rules here." The other guy growled, I shook my head.
"Just do it." I stated, and he did so.
He slowly placed the gun on the kitchen island, taking my phone.
I swiftly moved, taking the gun into my shaky hands. I've never moved so quickly.

The other man took out another gun, pointing it at Jonah's head again.

I pointed the gun at my head, watching the men tense up.
"Don't. You. Dare". Jonah demanded, I'd never heard his voice so strict.
"If you shoot him- I shoot myself. Then, you won't be able to find any money or anything with worth. I'm the one who knows the passwords to bank accounts and where all the things are that are worth anything. So take that gun away from his head, for your own good, and I won't shoot myself."
They looked at each other; I could tell they knew I was right.
"Alright, Fine." The gun was lowered from Jonah's head, dropping the gun to the ground.
I pulled the gun from my head, placing it gently onto the countertop.

I walked slowly to where the gun laid on the floor, kicking it to the furthest point away from the men in black that I could.

I then walked back the the counter, taking the gun in my hands.
"You two, go into that cupboard." I demanded, my voice shaky as I kept the gun pointing to their feet.
They looked at each other, wondering what to do.
"GET IN THE CUPBOARD!!" I screamed, tears running down my cheeks.
They slowly walked into the cupboard, as I followed them.
I locked them in, letting out a sob as I dropped the gun to the floor.
"Baby." I heard Jonah breathe, his voice barely a whisper.
"Jonah." I sobbed, walking to him with a hand over my mouth to stop the sobs.

I untied him from the chair, cuts all over his wrists from how tight the rope had been.
I ran a little water over a cloth, grabbing some antiseptic for his face which had quite a bit of blood gushing down his cheek and the temple of his head had a small gash on it.
I sniffed as I slowly pressed the wet cloth to his bloody spot, him wincing.

The door knocked, clearly the police.
"Hi, Mrs Marais?" The police officer asked, I nodded.

After the police arrested the men, we took Jonah to the hospital- which luckily turned out to not be serious.
We arrived home, greeted by a clean house.
My best friend had helped us out by stopping by and cleaning up everything, the police also taking anything for 'evidence.'
Jonah walked into our bedroom, it being late at night, so he buried himself in the covers.
"Jonah?" I asked, laying beside him.
"What's up baby?"
"I'm so scared." I breathed, his arms sneaking around my waist.
"I know... I know..."
"It was so scary." I cried, bursting into tears.
"A-and I know it w-was scary f-for y-you too, a-and I-I'm not being selfish, b-but I am a-so scared." I sobbed, his eyes looking into mine with worry filling them.
"I know honey... I'm so sorry you had to.. go through any of that... come on... why don't we stay in a hotel tonight... yeah?" he asked, I nodded softly.
"I love you so much, and I promise that none of that will happen ever again." He breathed, placing a kiss on his lips.

We stayed in a hotel for a night, and then Jonah made a huge decision- to move house; getting a new, fresh start.
Whatever he promises me; comes true.
He promised me that nothing like that would happen again- and he was right.
Wow. I'm so in love.

~*~

𝘞𝘦𝘭𝘭, 𝘪𝘵 𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘥 𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘺!! 𝘏𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘢 𝘨𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘬! <3