☁️✨

It was the classic story you know a celebrity's management hires a random girl for him/her to date for publicity. Except like most this one didn't have a happy ending for Y/N L/N.

You weren't exactly famous but you had made a name for your self and had gotten a following of up to 100,000 followers on Instagram.

You had been obsessing over some celebrities and crushes with your best friends when you were pulled out of the conversation almost yelling at you to pay attention to it.

You picked up your phone and smile slightly when you saw your lock screen. Gilbert Blythe. You were truly a crazy fan girl in the inside.

You looked through your Emails and finally saw one that caught your eye.

VictorWinchester@m.anagement.com
Subject: Finn Wolfhard

Mrs. L/N you've been chosen to be a part of a a project we are working on with Finn Wolfhard.

For more information please make sure to email me and Finn wolfhard.

Finnskata4567@yahoo.com

(Fake Email)
Y/N immediately began to freak out. She had always loved Finn since she saw him in The 100 and Supernatural.

She immediately replied with a yes and waited.

Weeks later..

Y/N had forgotten of the email but suddenly remembered when she saw an Email that looked very similar.

She had been accepted and she was to meet him that same day at 5:00

[after meeting. sorry I'm lazy rn]

Y/N came with tear falling down her cheeks. Finn hated her, and he had made sure she knew that.

Anytime she would try to talk to him he would give her a glare and go on his phone. Later in Y/N would find out why.

He had been dating another girl. She was completely mysterious and no one ever said her name in front of Finn.

Because Management has set up Y/N with Finn he was forced to break up with mystery girl. That was why he hated Y/N so much. She was the reason he had to break up with the girl he actually loved.

She decided to stop the contact early. They were supposed to date for 2 year but Y/N called quits within 14 months.

Finn didn't even look sad when she left. She thought she was seeing things but she could've sworn he was smirking.

And that was the end of it. She got a bit more followers from Finn's fan base and lost some. Y/N could care less about Finn.

He had been sick an asshole to her that she hated how many people lived him without knowing the real him.

But I guess she can't do anything  about that now.
_______
I'm having major writers block.