ένα

「 time check; 02:20 」 「 ship; taeten 」

「 ship; taeten 」

ten had showered late night as usual, and was just in a towel. the boy walked out of his bathroom and into his room, where taeyong was, watching a random show on the shorter's television.

"why are you so god damn cute?" taeyong questioned with a smile, though it faded when ten didn't respond, and instead stared at himself in front of his mirror.

the only thing in the younger's eyes were disgust and pity, as he stared himself down.

ten had been recently battling with his own certain insecurities, and sometimes taeyong would catch him alone, crying to himself about how 'hideous he was'.

it hurt the taller's heart, really.

taeyong stood up right behind ten, and pulled the towel off his lover, revealing his small-framed body. taeyong looked at ten's body then into his eyes as he turned him around to face him.

"you're fucking gorgeous, ten. you're perfect. you're amazing. and you're all mine." the older told, hugging ten's damp waist and moving down to the back of his thighs.

"and so is this body." he whispered and smirked. taeyong pressed a sweet kiss on his baby's lips, then wrapped the towel back onto ten.

"i love you, taeyong." the shorter whimpered, cuddling himself into his boyfriend.

"i love you too, baby. i love you so much." taeyong cooed, embracing ten with all the love and support he needed in that moment.

・゜゜・.

you're appreciated. you're loved. and remember, you're never alone.

— áltura