δώδεκα

「 time check; 23:15 」 「 ship; johnten 」

「 ship; johnten 」

"ten, i swear i'm fine." johnny tried saying, though his voice was raspy and he broke into a coughing fit right after his words.

the male had fallen ill with the classic flu and felt absolutely terrible, though he didn't want his boyfriend to cancel his plans for the week just to look after him.

it's always johnny caring for ten and his needs, not the other way around.

"here." the shorter male said, giving a spoonful of medicine to johnny. he pouted and looked ten in the eye, who was ignoring everything he was saying.

"baby. i'm okay. i can take care of myself, i promise." johnny lied straight through his teeth, that even ten could tell. the male shrugged, still giving johnny the medicine he needed.

he knew his boyfriend didn't like to be babied. he only liked doing these kinds of things to ten.

the thai male had left for a few minutes after putting away the medicine in the kitchen, but he returned into johnny's room with a bag of cough drops, a huge blanket probably bigger than he was, and water bottles. the male set everything down on johnny's bed, again, ignoring his protests.

"shh. stop fussing. i'm going to look after you, at least for just for today." ten scolded, fixing everything for the two. he put the hit 'mean girls' on netflix, seeing as how the movie always managed put johnny in a better mood. after, he wrapped the fuzzy blanket around himself and johnny, placing the sick male's head on his chest.

ten unwrapped a cough drop and popped it into johnny's mouth, who finally gave in to his lover looking after him.

the medicine had started making johnny sleepy, so he closed his eyes and nuzzled into ten's neck while he played with his hair.

within minutes, johnny has dozed off, leaving ten to chuckle slightly at him.

"my big baby..." the shorter male cooed, bringing johnny closer to him and continuing to watch the movie in front of him.

・゜゜・.

you're appreciated. you're loved. and remember, you're never alone.

— áltura