οκτώ

「 time check; 16:06 」  「 ship; luwoo 」

「 ship; luwoo 」

yukhei and jungwoo were out at a starbucks grabbing coffee late night, since the younger's love for coffee had sprung into action yet again (plus, jungwoo was the only one who could drive him). once they had received their orders, the couple decided to sit in their parked car and stargaze while drinking their coffee.

the two talked quietly amongst themselves, having a pretty good conversation until yukhei decided to whip his phone out and take an off-guard picture of jungwoo looking into the night and his coffee beside him.

"what was that for?" the older asked after seeing the flash of the picture. yukhei only gave a smirk in response. "check my feed."

jungwoo gave him a weird look, but went on his phone and took a look at yukhei's snapchat.

there, of course, was his off guard picture posted no longer than a minute ago. the shorter read the caption written, and yukhei watched his eyes widen.

"which one should i slurp first ;) ?"

"yukhei!" jungwoo whined, blushing a furious shade of red as he buried his head in his hands. the shorter loved his boyfriend with all his heart, but it was his dirty mind that always managed to fluster him.

"you nasty- argh." jungwoo muttered, face still beat red as he leaned over into yukhei's shoulder and buried his head there.

"i'm only nasty with you, baby boy." the younger smirked, happily sipping on his coffee with his embarrassed boyfriend close to him.

coffee and kim jungwoo.

it was yukhei's life, really.

・゜゜・.

you're appreciated. you're loved. and remember, you're never alone.

— áltura