πενήντα οκτώ

「 time check; 00:00 」 「 ship; markhyuck 」

「 ship; markhyuck 」

it was around one in the morning when mark and donghyuck were just starting to fall asleep, bodies slightly huddled together. the night was hot.

mark was facing donghyuck's back, smiling slightly since he was in just mark's t-shirt, one that fit him bigger on his smaller body.

the older would be lying if he said donghyuck hadn't captured his entire heart.

he didn't know exactly when it happened, he didn't know exactly when he finally acknowledged he had fallen to the boy next to him, but he did.

and he did, hard.

mark sighed quietly, the breeze from the open window in their dorm room hitting his bare chest satisfyingly. he remembered how much fun he had with donghyuck today; it was their day off from busy work schedules, and they spent it in that very room, binge watching their favorite shows and talking and eating everything their hearts desired.

the older chuckled softly at recalling the way donghyuck would get so focused into the shows they watched, would smile so fondly every time a couple or lost lovers finally got together, and would listen attentively when he started up a conversation with him.

mark snapped out of it when another warm-ish breeze entered the room, and after a while of just shamelessly staring at donghyuck, he began to lightly trace something along his back.

the phrase; "i love you".

mark traced it in both korean and english, being careful not to wake the boy up.

he continued doing that for some time, getting drowsier as the time passed. he guessed it just provided some type of comfort.

the boy finally decided it was time to head to sleep, seeing as how he did have to get up early the next day. mark took in a deep breath, softly grabbing the thin sheets he and donghyuck were sharing and pulling them upwards.

still facing donghyuck's side, mark turned on his stomach, getting comfortable and closing his eyes.

he really, really wanted to bring the younger closer to him. but one, he was afraid of waking him up. and two, he was afraid he would start to feel too much. because when mark feels too much he starts getting way more attached and clingy, and he wasn't sure if donghyuck would want that.

but it seemed like he didn't even have to say it out loud, because donghyuck ended up turning to mark's side, flashing him his cute sleepy smile. the younger proceeded to nuzzle himself into mark's side, placing a small kiss on his bare shoulder.

"i love you too..." he whispered quietly, throwing his arms around mark's neck and tiredly pressing himself closer to him.

the older's arms slowly wrapped around donghyuck's waist, and a big smile set itself on his face.

donghyuck loved him too.

he loved him too!

mark didn't say anything in response, just buried his face into the crook of the younger's neck and sighed happily, holding him gently and never wanting to let go.

the older couldn't believe this was actually happening.

and although he didn't know what it meant for their relationship in the future, he was more than happy knowing the feeling was mutual.

・゜゜・.

listen i know i'm ass but please try to bare with me :(

you're appreciated. you're loved. and remember, you're never alone.

— áltura