δεκατρία

「 time check; 11:36 」 「 ship; doil 」

「 ship; doil 」

the clock read three in the morning.

taeil and doyoung were still awake in their cozy apartment, draped over their small couch they had located on their own balcony, watching the bright stars above them.

taeil had his guitar in hand, playing a soft, gentle melody on it. doyoung had his head on his husband's thigh, facing upwards towards the night and taeil's face.

he couldn't get over how ethereal the male looked with the stars illuminating his features.

"how's the prettiest person in the world doing?" doyoung asked softly, completely lost in the permanent love loop he was in with his taeil.

the short male is gave a slight smile, chuckling as he took his eyes off the stars above him to look down at his partner.

"i don't know, love. you tell me, how are you doing?" he replied, smirking in satisfaction when he saw doyoung flush a cherry red.

"that compliment was supposed to be for you..." the taller male mumbled, faking a pouty voice. taeil giggled, setting his guitar down and putting all his attention on doyoung. the younger sat up, sliding an arm around his husband's waist and pulling him close.

marrying his high school sweetheart was the only dream he really hoped would come true.

and there they were.

taeil rested his head on doyoung's shoulder, closing his eyes as he felt his partner press a soft kiss on his forehead.

he truly cherished every single moment he had with his partner.

・゜゜・.

you're appreciated. you're loved. and remember, you're never alone.

— áltura